Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does anyone actually enjoy smokin nasty ass roach weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bdots1979, Mar 8, 2009.

1. u no when its fuckin 330 in the mornin and your dry and need to smoke, who else emptys the ash tray n rolls a nasty ass roach blunt out of your dirty, resin filled stank ass weed? i fuckin hate doin it, but shiiiiiit when you gotta puff you gotta puff...so im sittin here tryin to enjoy this high n watch robocop 3..damn this movie has the worst effects ive ever seen haha, havent seen it since i was a kid..

2. Sometimes.

....But there's nothing like a fat roor bowl full of.... strained bong water weed.

3. I find that roach weed has only a slightly different taste which has no effect on my opinion of the marijuana. And, after several years of the same routine, I've taught myself to roll with a certain technique that has proven to accumulate less resin in joints, blunts, and other wraps.

My routine is to try and fill the breathing holes your house has running along the base; just above the foundation. Once one or two of those are full of roaches you can collect on them and you'll end up with a good dime sac.

4. o maaaan....thats pretty fuckin nasty, even if you do change the water daily...j/c, how long did it take to dry out lol

5. you must be pretty bored...i feel your pain

6. I was once so desperate for a smoke that i looked and found one roach on the floor in my car. i didnt enjoy it alot but it helped me at my job :hello:

7. I love big juciy roaches i find they get me a bit high if theres alot of ressin.or i put them in my gums and kinda suck on them like dip.

8. I've heard of people doing that just never seen it done ;)

9. #9 pinball wizard, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    I live with my parents, so I tend to pour my bong water into a bottle of some sort, and refill the bong from a water bottle, to avoid walking around my house with a bong in a cloud of pot smoke. as often as every quarter smoked, you can strain that bottle with a normal kitchen strainer, take the wet mush that it yields and dry it on a spoon like you're cooking h, then leave it a few hours on a pice of paper (because it doesn't get past damp on the spoon, or it will burn) and smoke.

Works better than you might think, because I like snaps, and the stock roor bowl is awful for snaps, so lots of green makes it's way into the water.

10. enjoy it? hell no, but what the hell else do you do when you are dry and you just need to relax for a while. It sucks but sometimes it gets the job done temporarily ;)

11. the other night i was coming off my high at around 3 am with my buddy and we were dry so we figured lets roll all the blunt roaches weve saved into a king size rizz, and i have to say it was enjoyable the taste wasnt bad at all more earthy then anything and the high was intense :smoke:

12. whatever. I'm a little pickier than I used to be. I didn't give a fuck. I'd scape my friend's pipes for them and smoke their resin. ..I actually like the smell. probably cuz the smell has memories, or something. I don't even smoke enough js to make a blunt out of the roaches. I just smoke a j and smoke the roach in a bowl the next day.

no offense, but I think you're being a bit melodramatic. plus, robocop 3 sounds like the lamest movie. not my thing, but if you like it, that's cool.

13. hahahah! This is so ironic! This weekend i saved the roaches from the night blunts we smoked, so i just smoked 5 fat roaches in my pipe, which were so resonated, the bowl has been lasting for over 12 minutes!

hahahha How humch did u smoke OP?

14. Quoted for the truth...

Ragweed, Resin, and especially Bong-water leafage are for dry times, but honestly, resin isn't that bad to me. But like said, it sucks bit it does the trick. But think about it, you're resin is what you smoked, being smoked again, so if you've been smoking some low grades it's probably pretty nasty. I actually got ahold of some really good grade stuff a couple weeks back, really killer taste. Smoked that for about 2 weeks, then when I smoked the resin I could smell a very slighty noticeable purple taste and smell to it, best resin I ever smoked lol

15. strain and squeeze. I used to smoke bong resin, too.

16. shit i got 3 ashtrays in the crib, empty the roaches into a a shot glass n that shit is filled to the top, i smoke a good 6-7 blunts a day it keeps replenteshing...so each time i smoke i just break up a normal blunts worth .9-1.3 n smoke that nasty shit, gotta make sure i get a flavored dutch for that shit...haha my boy used to call roach blunts optimus prims..i have no idea why just made me think of that...n damn i dont smoke as many roach blunts as this post made it seem. i just save a lot of shit i also have a bag next to my couch just for dutch guts n wrappers....the good old guts bag...hahahha

but update...i thought someone was breakin in to the crib about a hour n a half ago but it turned out to be my roomated gf at 530 in the fuckin mornin...but its all good she came thru with a quater of some crack haze n lit up on 2 lz...

17. im pretty sure thats called a grandfather blunt/joint
    i save all my roaches and we roll a grandfather every now and then

18. I actually don't mind it much. I usually take the weed out of the roach and pop it in my spoon.

19. Yeah kind of the same as old skool I usually just load a little bong bowl with it. Gets the job done just fine.

20. yeah gotta save the res and roaches for those dry times. Ive got an old spoon thats filled and overflowing with a huge nugget of resin. i save my old j's in a jar with my ragweed and use it when it comes down to it(sometimes i use the old js before the ragweed). I also save good stems for tea.