Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody relate to this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jazz Drum Guy, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Hello all,
    I hadn't smoked weed for about a year until yesterday because of a reaction I was getting to smoking too much weed. The first time I took a dab it came on- I waited about 10 minutes for it to initially kick in. It started with the usual cloudy feeling I get. Then, I felt this uneasiness and started to get a headache, focused in between my eyes. After about 5 more minutes, I completely lost my grip on reality, and I felt very sharp "spiraling" pains in my eyes, sort of in the middle and through my eye. It was so painful I cried for about four hours until it calmed down. I felt a "normal high" at this point.

Anyway, has somebody else had to experience this awful shit before? Can anybody describe why this has happened to me and none of my friends? Thanks

P.s. I toked last night and this morning, and, despite my usual reaction, I feel great.