Does anybody own a Vizio Tv? 3D Vizio TV?

Discussion in 'General' started by ogKUSHbone, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I want to get a Vizio Tv for christmas that i saw on best buys website. and its 3d... i want a new flat screen for my wall in my room. does anyone like or dislike VIZIO tv's... explain. anything helps. the one im looking at is 32 inches, and is 3d... its 400$

2. 3D TV/ Movies is a gimic. It's a cheap marketing ploy to create a euphoric sense of "futurism" in television. Just buy a normal TV and wait until you dont have to wear a ridiculous pair of glasses to stare at a glowing box.

ಠ_ಠ

3. i dont really care about the 3d. its just a plus for me. theres actually a 37" vizio for cheaper. im just wandering if VIZIO is a good tv brand. ive heard good, and bad about them. do you have a vizio?

4. dont get a 3D TV

but vizios are awesome, i have a 26" LED it was only like 200. i honestly think they're the best overall TV brand.

5. I have a 50' Vizio flatscreen in my living room and it kicks ass, got it for free too. :D
    I know nothing about 3D tv's though

6. My thoughts exactly.

And my mom has a Vizio tv but it sucks for gaming because for some reason it has a blur affect that happens when you look around.

7. really? cuz im wanting to get the new xbox as well... i saw a video about the vizio and games, and theres different game settings on it to help you

8. Currently watching TV on a 42" 3D Vizio.

No complaints from me. Great tv.

9. is the 3d worth it?

10. I think that's just your moms TV, because mine doesn't do that..

11. Haven't watched a 3D movie yet so I can't comment on that but everything has been great. So I imagine once I buy a 3D Blu-Ray player it'll be even better.

It's just a nice option to have included with everything else.

I paid $600 for it. Has smooth motion so the picture kind of pops in a way. It looks good.

Also there is a game mode that you can turn on and off on mine. No blurring at all.

12. thanks. the one i want to get is on best buy, its the 32 inch 3d refurbished one... would you reccomend it?

13. I have a vizio, they are nice