Does anybody know where I can download ROLLING KANSAS?

Discussion in 'General' started by bassfishingboy, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Anybody know where I can aquire/download a copy of ROLLING KANSAS? or anybody have it?

2. Want me to d/l it for ya and send it to ya?

Edit: first off wtf is rolling kansas? a video i'm guessing... i can d/l it for ya but it will take an hour or so, and it will take twice as long to send to ya... but it can be done.. get limewire/etomi pro kazaa etc..
    -Dave

3. its a dope movie about these kids searching for a forest of weed, the american dream

4. OOOO i've seen that shit i think... yea i did it's a cool movie your right. I'll rent it and burn a copy and mail it to you ok? lol .. well i'll rent it and burn a copy but thats all im doing :)
    -Dave

Unless you realllly want a copy... then you gota pay shipping my man :D:D

5. like if anybody had it on dvd and could rip it or knows a spot to download it that would be awesome. Then send it to me. I have fast internet as i'm at a college. I cant find any other copies that download it faster than like 1kbs because of krappy seeders....(i found it in a torrent)

fuck, could somebody send it to me...we could set up a time and do a transfer.

6. haha 1kbs

Well i'll tell you what i'm going to go rent it tomm, so i wont have it until then.. But i wont have it ripped till saturday prolly, and then we could set something up.. im on T1 so it should send fast... I'll post when i rip the movie
    -Dave

7. Did anyone ever get the movie up?

8. I have Rolling Kansas on VHS, no VCR though...

9. The magical forest of Marijuana...

One of the best pot movies ever. Up there with Half Baked and Friday, IMO.

10. i saw that shit