Does anybody know what's going on with these guys?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Artichokes, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Hey guys so I picked up these clones about 5 days ago and i've been having a few issues since. First of all, the plants had been accidentally been transitioned to flower then back to veg before I got them, so they've had some weird growth coming in. Also I ended up getting some expired fox farms nutes from a hydro shop owner and before I noticed I had fed them a tiny bit, It was fox farms Boomerang mix, and I gave them about 1/4 the strength of a normal dosage so idk if this would have caused any issues. Anyways, I included some pics below so you guys can get an idea of what's going on. At first I figured maybe it was due to them being under grow lights and then they were completely transitioned into full sun (my friend's doing not mine). Either that or maybe a deficiency such as iron or zinc. But now upon further examination, i'm starting to think that they might have root rot. I just want some second opinions before I pull them up and take a look at the roots. If all is well hopefully it is just a little bit of sun stress and I can cut off some fried leaves and get them healthy quick.
    Thank you guys for the time, I really appreciate it.
    pics -
    Also I posted this on first time growers, sorry if you're not supposed to double post. I wasn't sure the right location for it.