Does anybody know the rapper lil wayne's phone number?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tiger, Aug 12, 2009.

1. No I wasn't implying that but Eazy E was definitely the worst rapper in N.W.A. I like Lil waynes beats I'm not saying he's a great rapper Tupac is a great rapper, Weezy's beats kill tho.

2. yea, and his voice kills the people listening:laughing:

3. That's a stupid stereotype.. You can't judge what music is good or not, it's an opinion unique to the person.

There is only one band in the world that can really be called horrible... The Jonas Brothers... Seriously. play that shit backwards and you'll be hearing what the devil listens to

4. dont worry, your not being hypocritical at all :rolleyes:

5. lol i was being sarcastic

6. lmao.

And Eazy definately wasn't on of the worst rappers in N.W.A.

7. Quoted for truth.

8. mike jones!!!!

9. Then who was?

Sure as hell wasn't Dre or Ice cube. So im guessing MC ren, right?

DJ Yella barely counts...

10. DJ Yella.

11. if i posted anymore you'd skeet over your keyboard

12. I guess that clears up that mystery then.

13. #93 WorldGoesAround, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    W0wwww niga you a1nt Kno sh1t bout NWA if you think Eazy E tha best. u stUp1d b0y a1nt giv, much drama would come to yO azz hahaha

u a1nt blak

14. I never said Eazy was the best.I said he wasn't the worst.Learn to fuckin read and stop typin like some kinda internet thug man,you aint foolin nobody.

15. 1 4mm unt0uchable

16. you are illiterate....

learn to use letters to talk

17. #97 IglooBuds, Aug 14, 2009
    I wish I had Wayne's number,
    So I could pound Immortal Technique into his ear and tell him how much he sucks at rapping.

[​IMG]

18. exactly.

Immortal technique actually raps about real shit

19. #99 WorldGoesAround, Aug 14, 2009
    1ll rap bout MY SH1 t check my shit they call me blake use a pond niga ima lake spitt1n here next t0 my main man flake all baked bringgin in the cake makin the girls ache and them sayn st0p for g00dness sakeim dat fly boyy ya heard high as ballz of that kind herbs stompin them nigas that run they m0uth on the curbs ill catch use down s0uth where 1m all fucked up watchin the Birrddzz who get they michael V1cK

20. congrats:hello:

you managed to spell almost 25% of the words in that post right, is that a new personal record?