does anybody know how to get rid of this

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kenji12349, Mar 16, 2013.

1. anybody have experience with getting rid of acne marks like this

Attached Files:

2. Try Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Cream-Wash (yeah its a mouthfull.) When ever I get acne this seems to work marvels.

3. this isnt acne though this is post acne marks u know?

4. They will fade in time. To speed up the process, you can lightly apply lemon juice via a q-tip to help the fading. Glycolic Acid Peels will work too. Although do some research on them before you apply an acid peel yourself.

5. im asian too so it freakin shows :/

6. You could try tea tree oil, its made my skin really clear. It's really strong so you might have to dilute it with water. Also exfoliatiing the skin with baking soda(that's what I use) or a facial scrub, then apply honey after washing the exfoliation off your skin. Leave the honey on your face for about 10 mins, then wash that off and apply moisturizer to your face.

7. Uh.....valtrex?

8. This. Or maybe aloe i dunno some sort of skin cream that heals shit, maybe look up the different vitamins your skin needs and try and find a product that has them.

That would be my plan.

9. Sun bathe for 20 minutes a day and watch them fade away.

10. I have this fading cream called Ambi. I haven't really used it but I've been told it works.

I have dark spots on my face from acne scars as well. Bleck.

I'm not as self conscious about them as I thought I would be. I guess it's a sign of growing up and figuring oh well, they are there.

If there is a guy who matters, he won't mind.

11. saw thread name and section and was positive dude had herpes..

12. i have marks like that left on my back and some have been there for years (scars) and others just fade very slowly. min are reddish and pinkish, but on my face they fade fast.

other than getting lasers or chemical peels from a dermatologist not sure what is effective.

you can try lemon juice, you put it on the spots and let it dry and sleep with it overnight it does make them fade after a few weeks. but it can also burn your face lol, so don't put it all over your face.

13. that was the point i knew no one would come if they knew it wasn't something interesting LOL

14. Try some 100% pure aloe gel too. Its really good for helping with anything involving your skin

15. You need to start getting microdermabrasions! They're pricey, but totally worth it. They take a diamond tipped what that is kind of suction that feels like a cat's tongue. It's a really heavy exfoliation treatment, and they're really progressive. You'll need them less and less. I can't think of a single product (and I work in the field) that would be more effective.

Try ClarityRx's product "let there be light" It's a spot removed/lightener.

and this will feel like make-up, but hear me out...get a primer. I use Dermalogica's skin perfect primer. it's a lightly tinted but it doesn't look like make-up. It just KIND OF covers without being make-up like. Think of it like a sunscreen that will also lighten and cover your issues.

I feel like an infomercial. Everything I just mentioned is expensive, try getting them somewhere like amazon.

16. I don't know if it helps when you already have a scar,but neosporin helps wounds from not scarring.

17. I actually do get it done every couple months from esthetician they were darker before

18. Keep it up! I think the estheticians at work recommend about every 3 weeks or so. (I sure as fuck couldn't afford to keep that up)

Do you get them at a spa or a dermatologist? I think they're cheaper at a spa.

19. Someone i know personally who is fully licensed and does it at their house. She recommended me not to do it so often since it does thin your skin and make it sensitive. Its ok, not that expensive $45 for micro dermabrasion,extractions,and full cleansing.

20. Umm why is this on "Sex, Love, and Relationships" did you attain this by sexual contact?