Does anybody in your family smoke the herb?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bakedanarchist, Jun 5, 2012.

1. I just found out today that my hard working 53 year old dad smokes it. I guess its just starting with my family generation along with my sister and my brother. Anybody else have a family like mine?

2. Errr'body be smoking cuh

3. fa sho bluhd

4. i known for a long time my parents told me wat was in the sticky box and they know i do it and my sister i think does it and the best part my parents r fine with it

5. Hell yeah! My sister and 2 brothers smoke, 2 of my favorite smoking partners out there:)

6. My dad, 7 of my aunties, all of my cousins, my brother, and so on. A majority of my family smokes the healing herb

7. Dad used to alot . Mom.does amd stepdad do wen im home always

8. Only my Grandma. And I got her into it :cool:

9. My friends dad lets us smoke up in his house. It's awesomeeeee.

10. almost my whole family on my mother's side is brainwashed by government propaganda on weed. my stepdad tried it a few times but only for medical reasons but nothing more came of it. i have a cousin i know probably smokes it but he's now in jail.

almost my whole family on my father's side smokes that shit lol.

11. my grandpa, my uncle, my grandma used to, my dad used to, mom tried it once but never got high, my brother, my cousins, and my aunt used to so yes.

12. Me, my sister, and my brother plan on going on a month vacation to Amsterdam
    Together :smoke:

13. not that i know of......... :cry:

i'm pretty sure some of my cousins do, or have..but i've never smoked with them but i'd love to haha

14. My cousin had some off a joint the last time I saw her, she's far from a 'stoner' though.
    The rest of my family are stuck in the '40s.

15. Yeah pappy, grand pappy, auntie, uncle. You gotta love that shit

16. My brother and I smoke. My mom tried it, didn't like it, and my dad wants to try.

17. My brother and I usually roll one up when we get together. Mom and I shared a few joints, but she preferred alcohol. Never toked with Dad, but when I lit one up in his presence (after asking if he'd mind - my house), his only comment was that my pot smelled way better than my brother's! lol

A few cousins smoke occasionally, but we haven't seen each other since we were kids.

Granny

18. my dad smokesan 8th a week, and we blaze alot together whenever i visit him. his wife is a raging cunt about it though, he's definitely a good father, and we didnt smoke together till i was 19

19. My mum smokes, I live with her and she often tokes up in the bathroom. We wouldn't smoke together though, it'd be uncomfortable.

I smoke with my dad on occasion which is pretty cool. My dad's side of the family all smoke or have smoked- my grandparents on that side even used to grow and sell. My 80 year old nana still has a puff occasionally apparently, when she's offered it.

On my mum's side both of my uncles have smoked, and both of my conservative grandparents have tried it. It was kind of against their will though- my dad used cannabutter in a chicken stuffing they had once and they got fucked up lol. He pretty much drugged them. They also got smoked up by my great uncle once but neither of them enjoyed it.

So yeah, pretty much everyone in my family smokes or has smoked, willingly or otherwise haha. I'm still not the biggest stoner in the family though- my cousin smokes over 2 grams a day. I'll surpass him... one day :smoke:

20. Yup lol my Dad,uncle,aunt, and my cousin do they've all openly admitted or I've seen them except my dad...but he always
    Used to go outside to "jog" he'll come back smelling like smoke and eyes red as ever haha good times