Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Poverty Flats, Jun 12, 2011.

1. use edibles exclusively? or at least mostly? After making butter for the first time I've really fallen in love with it. I haven't smoked in a few days but I've just been making different edibles.

2. I'm sure alot of people do, I have yet to make a edible, sad I know but I never have all the stuff or time to doit haha.

3. I don't but if I had a med card and liked them enough probably. I'm sure some people are like that. I like actually smoking the bud :p

4. My fellow stoner buddies call me the Cannibus Chef.

I like edibles but I prefer smoking because I have more control over how high I get and for how long it last. With edibles you don't know if you are going to even get high or if you will get too high and stay high for 4 days.

5. I wish I had some. I've only eaten two brownies that were okay.

6. I don't like edible's personally.

7. I never tried edibles before. I plan to make some soon though because my girlfriend wants to blaze but she doesn't like to smoke.