Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody here own / use a real camera ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HighFoSho, Nov 12, 2013.

1. On the photography forums, they often say, "Friends, don't let friends, use camera phones" :) LOL

Seriously though, surely their are some members here who are into photography, and have the right equipment, for some really high quality macro weed shots ??? I have a decent SLR camera, but not a macro lens, nor special lighting....

Who are the weed photo pros here ? Let me see your weed shots ? Or, if you know somebody here who posts awesome weed pics, please direct me to their work...

Thank you.

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384245914.257309.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384245937.073622.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384245954.659935.jpg

"A land with crazy violence, to a loaded Pax in my pocket."
    Sent from my iPhone.

3. #3 BluntMasterBen, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    Took this with a real camera... kinda. Parents got it for me like 7 years ago for graduation. cheap canon powershot.

http://imgur.com/5kqAwJB

but i can't seem to figure out how to embed it here. AGH

4. Thanks guys.

Hey Blunt, I love my Canon point-and-shoots {think I have 6 or 7 of them), and for a lot of things, especially closeups, in good light, you really can't do a lot better, with a straight up SLR, and great glass.
    Still, to be honest, when I read your post, but before opening the shot, I didn't expect such a narrow DOF, but yet it was spot on :) Very SLR looking shot :) Good job :)

5. Couple more, deleted most.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. #7 waterproof, Nov 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    I use a Canon 40d and 60mm Macro lens for most of my close-up shots.  Have a bunch of lenses though. These pics are all stuff I have grown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7.  Waterproof ! Yes ! Like these ^  :) Freaking beautiful ! I'd have some large prints made of these ! :)

8. Beautiful Pictures dude!!  Where's Chef been?  He took great photos too!

9. How close you want me to go? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394314743.267663.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394314773.836525.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394314805.419417.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394314817.719376.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum