Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I agree with their packaging. Initially I thought the "seed pod" was cool. Until, one of the days, I was carrying the "seed pod - Hockey puck" and in it were regular autos as well as fem autos. My thumb just flicked the pod a bit and 3 of the seeds popped out of it's pocket and came to the center of the pod. Now I have no idea which is regular and which is Fem.

2. Not happy with Bonza. No pop
    Will not use.

3. Half the seeds they send are not viable anyway..cracked/dried/squashed. Terrible place to deal with..the 20% who are lucky to get a few good seeds from them must be relatives of employees of bonze posting. The company is plain and simple terrible for the majority of people!

• Like Like x 1
  4. They are not that bad. At least not to me. Pretty much took the same time as attitude and planted 5 out of 8 that I had ordered and all popped. The only beef I have with them was the seed pod they send the seeds in. I would prefer breeders packs. Anyway, I do recommend the vault for faster shipping and prices.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

6. Ive had great luck with Bonza myself

7. Oh man I wish i'd read this thread veggie ordering. I too feel ripped off by these shonks.
    Thats how I landed here. .. I was searching to see if anyone else had a similar experience. I joined just to share and I know a low post count will attract criticism.

I ordered seeds a few montage ago before flying to a remote location for work. About a week later I was back into cell phone range and checked my emails only to see any email from bonza stating:

"Whilst every effort is made to despatch your order with the utmost discretion, we would like to make you aware that we are currently experiencing a 14% risk of lost deliveries to Western Australia. We strongly advise you source an alternative delivery address in NSW to maximise your chances of a successful delivery (friends, family or a PO box redelivery service, for example).

If you would like to go ahead with your order then we will happily proceed as it stands, and you will be able to claim a resend for non-delivery if necessary, but we can only issue a free resend if a NSW address has been sourced in the meantime.

Any resends to the same address will incur a shipping/admin fee of £14.99.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.
    Warmest Regards,

Orla"​
    For starters, couldn't they make this information available up front? like I pout my shipping address in? have a littke note there. .. dont wait until I've done the whole card verification shit.
    Secondly... who has a disposable address in another state. Seriously. and to not offer resends if I dont comply? Honestly, what's the point?
    So I tried desperately to log into their ticket systen to tell them "no, please. I want a refund" but their damn ticket system didnt accept my user/pass.
    I replied directly to the email, only to fibs when I came into sugnal again 6 days later that the email had bounced. its an unmonitored email address.
    To make it worse there was an an email saying they had not heard back from me and sent it anyway, but I still can't get a resend when it doesn't show (of course it didn't, it was never sent).
    I managed to find a place to send a message to them on their web site but its been a few weeks since I did that and no reply.
    In the mean time, my attitude seeds package arrived easy as. great stealth. no issues. I've also had about 50 eBay/ Ali parcels arrive. none of those get lost.

A big NEGATIVE review from me. I've ordered from seed banks for well over a decade now and never had issues except one time a parcel went to the usa because the carrier stuffed up. Tracked it there and then to Australia and US customs had raided it, but a resend came through absolutely fine.
    Bonza should stop with the Australian association and stop using 1/2 of my coat of arms as their mascot because they are definately UN-AUSTRALIAN

end rant.

8. sorry for typos... on my phone and now it won't let me edit!

9. Sorry to hear about all the trouble..I guess they have become hit or miss..

I ran their 00 Kush 2 times now with excellent results..The same batch yielded the same Phoeno and it was a Kush plant and smoke. Was it a real 00 Kush? IDK, but I like it and still have a few beans left..Next grow I will take a few cuttings..Seed Banks and breeders alike are becoming too sketchy these days..One day great..the next scamed..Wonder how often the ownership changes (Like Crop King).

10. does crop king change all the time??

11. IDK..Sorry if my post was mis-leading..Crop King changed ownership this summer and posted apologizes (on another forum) for the crap customer service/seeds the company had sent in the past. The old Crop King was the only seed bank that I had a bad experience with (lost seeds, rude customer service)..never grew out anything from them and probably never will (too many other good seed banks out there..inc some USA based ones).

12. #272 legalcanada, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    what ever happened to grow420guide

13. Hey thanks for not shooting down my first post guys. I fully expected a heap of fan's to come running to their aid with knives and pitchforks and stuff. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure they have a satisfied customer base somewhere. I just wanted to vent my own frustrations. About $350 lighter now lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i went to their website to check them out for the 1st time and some chat box popped up w/ natalia so i asked her if she wanted to get married and move to canada lmao i think she didn't know what to say

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Untrustworthy, rude, rip offs. Asked for money back 6 times, reckons reposted seeds, 4 months ongoing, pathetic

16. I ordered from bonza years ago and did not receive all the seeds I paid for. When I informed them, they basically told me that I was a liar because their seeds went through quality control and it was pretty much impossible for me to not have received them all. They acted like I was trying to rip them off. It was literally like four seeds I was missing in an order of eight. That's half my order. They would not do anything for me. They just continued to tell me I was wrong. I told them I would never buy from them again and left it at that after going back and forth several times with them trying to either get the seeds sent to me or my money back. Neither of which they would do. There was no winning. I wouldn't buy from them again if they were the only place left to buy seeds. Absolutely horrendous customer service.

17. I ordered from bonza years ago and did not receive all the seeds I paid for. When I informed them, they basically told me that I was a liar because their seeds went through quality control and it was pretty much impossible for me to not have received them all. They acted like I was trying to rip them off. It was literally like four seeds I was missing in an order of eight. That's half my order. They would not do anything for me. They just continued to tell me I was wrong. I told them I would never buy from them again and left it at that after going back and forth several times with them trying to either get the seeds sent to me or my money back. Neither of which they would do. There was no winning. I wouldn't buy from them again if they were the only place left to buy seeds. Absolutely horrendous customer service.

18. I ordered from bonza years ago and did not receive all the seeds I paid for. When I informed them, they basically told me that I was a liar because their seeds went through quality control and it was pretty much impossible for me to not have received them all. They acted like I was trying to rip them off. It was literally like four seeds I was missing in an order of eight. That's half my order. They would not do anything for me. They just continued to tell me I was wrong. I told them I would never buy from them again and left it at that after going back and forth several times with them trying to either get the seeds sent to me or my money back. Neither of which they would do. There was no winning. I wouldn't buy from them again if they were the only place left to buy seeds. Absolutely horrendous customer service.

19. I ordered from bonza years ago and did not receive all the seeds I paid for. When I informed them, they basically told me that I was a liar because their seeds went through quality control and it was pretty much impossible for me to not have received them all. They acted like I was trying to rip them off. It was literally like four seeds I was missing in an order of eight. That's half my order. They would not do anything for me. They just continued to tell me I was wrong. I told them I would never buy from them again and left it at that after going back and forth several times with them trying to either get the seeds sent to me or my money back. Neither of which they would do. There was no winning. I wouldn't buy from them again if they were the only place left to buy seeds. Absolutely horrendous customer service.

20. This company/site, Bonza Seeds, is sketchy at best, and unfortunately in a long list with many others. I just confirmed with my bank that the company didn't even try to charge my account before sending me a notice that I should send cash or some other form of payment that leaves you to get ripped off without recompense. This is a pretty obvious scam. On a side note, even if it had worked, it fails to indicate if you are even credited with freebies, even when spending far more than what is required.

Furthermore, their chat is always offline!