Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. sadly 3 months on and I don't have mine. They seem to be messing me around a fair bit now as well? Not expecting anything from them anytime soon, and certainly wouldn't do it again. Another Bonza seeds victim, if you do your home work there appears to be no shortage of victims. Im guessing they ship every 50th order or so.

2. Just ordered from Bonza to a South Asian country, hopefully it reaches soon. Chose the extra stealth with tracking.

3. Just ordered from Bonza to a South Asian country, hopefully it reaches. Chose the extra stealth with tracking. Fingers crossed and hope I get it soon. I had a chat with "Natalia" and she answered whatever doubts I had before ordering. I am a new grower and my first experience was with Attitude. The seeds came in 14 days and was happy with their service. However I found their guarantee shipping to be too expensive (8 GBP for international shipping + 8 GBP for stealth and guaranteed shipping). So decided to try out Bonza as I could by 2 extra autos for the price Attitude were offering in the shipping. Have ordered 5 autos and paid 21.50 GBP including shipping. Hope that helps for people looking for an estimate. Will update further once I receive the order.

4. Looking to order from bonza.just always leary about ordering from new seed banks.but most reviews sound good.i have always used dr greenthumb with great results.also can anyone recommend a few outdoor strains that will do well in maine.peace thanks

5. As mentioned above, ordered from Bonza on 27th Jan. It was shipped on 2nd Feb and reached me on 8th Feb 2017. Totally recommend it and I love their seed pods they send the seeds in. Not sure about the outdoor strains though as I mainly grow Autos.

6. #246 reeve1, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM BONZA as you possibly can! Getting them to honor anything is hit and miss. They are pathetic, knuckle-dragging morons and don't understand customer support. I had seeds that were mixed up in their pathetic packing system. One person will honor seed replacement if you place another order. Then, before they ship and after you place the extra order, they will refuse replacements. They also sell seeds by gender, fems obviously at a premium, but if they don't come up Fem or they are Hermies, they don't replace them. You will also get many white, premature seeds, no they don't replace them! What's worse is they created a ridiculous hockey puck disk that they ship seeds in. It's very difficult to manage and the dividers for seeds are paper and can easily get mixed up. No, they don't replace your 20 seeds when they all arrived mixed together. They are just crooks and take advantage of their position! SO MANY other seed suppliers are SO MUCH better! One company with very good selection and good experience is Seedsman, another very good and honorable place is ILGM (Robert Bergman is great!). Both replace seeds without question. Bonza screwed the wrong people and will be seeing it come back to them. I would suggest staying away and avoid the problems!

8. Ok..I know exactly where you all are coming from...I have never used this company before, and ordered 2 x 10 seed packages... And of coarse,,never received a email or text letting me know that my order was being processed or even a tracking number.....figured I was screwed for several dollars, when out of the blue,,, a package shows up at my residence...open it up and here are my seeds...what a surprise...I truly figured that they had f*cked me over for my coin...so I guess what I am saying ,,,before posting a sh*t comment about the company,,,maybe give it some time,,,it just might surprise you,,,,it did me, and the ole lady,,,thx for your time,,,,William,,BC, Canada

9. Hi Heather im not sure what you would consider a fair enough amount of time would be. I ordered these seeds in November, your thoughts? Apparantely they have resent them 3 times now, which i do not believe for a moment. Be aware this was an educated post, Bonza seeds are getting quite a reputation here in Australia for taking peoples money and not delivering. How's the new Job at Bonza going anyway?

10. This is completely untrue what you said about me upgrading to tracked. The first order was tracked and the re-sends you gave me no option to track as you felt that this would assist customs. 100% lies

11. If i could just add, since i have been stitched up by Bonza I have been asking around and it seems that Bonza are getting quite the reputation for not delivering here in Australia. I have kept all of our email correspondance as well as screenshot our live chats, maybe a good idea to have a look at this before i copy and paste this on every seedbank forum I can find.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I only ordered from them once and results were good..Complained via email about faulty shipping info and they sent a few freebees, was suspicious about the repack though..So far the seeds have matured nicely and should be going to harvest in about 6 weeks or so...If they smoke as well as they look...Then :judgekneel:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. honestly, even if they did suddenly start sending out genuine seeds, I'm still not sure they deserve the business after operating as a scam for years. I thought you were shopping around for a reputable vendor, you must have found other seedbanks more deserving of your support.

cannabis (and seeds) are far more illegal in australia, it's strong incentive for bonza to rip people off knowing it won't be reported to any authority. they've been ripping people off there as long as they've been in business, and I'm still pretty sure that the seeds they ship are brickweed seeds from commercial grows. I know for sure that the owner of real seed co specifically told me bonza was selling fakes when I contacted them last year, and that they had no legitimate connection to him or his official retailer. a lot of people get stuff that bears no resemblance to the strains they ordered, or nonviable seeds. selling brickweed seeds as name genetics is detrimental to cannabis biodiversity.
    "...If they smoke as well as they look...Then :judgekneel:"
    come on man, how does that help the guy that didn't get his order?
    I'm glad they're performing for you but please don't confuse the issue. look at the forums man, those seeds probably aren't genuine. you got some nice bagseed plants, and that's cool. bagseed is almost always fem, and can yield very good results. but unless you can verify the genetics with a comparison grow or full breeder packaging, we have no guarantee the strains are legit. until you can verify that bonza is under new management or the name has been bought out by a more reputable seedbank, stop cheerleading for these scammers if you can't prove their legitimacy.

thanks for the heads up to the community, I'm hoping if enough people get the word out about these bogus seed banks they won't be able to operate. hopefully once enough people know their operation will collapse.

14. Sigh...as fast as one disappears another pops up...a never ending battle..

15. lol when did I disappear? seriously man, are you a rep?
    how do you justify recommending them to people when the success rate is so low?
    very few people seem to receive their orders, and even fewer are satisfied with the genetics they received.
    Your experience is such an outlier. what makes you think that the genetics are genuine, and what makes you think others would have the same experience when so many people have been ripped off?
    If you can really verify that bonza and their genetics are legitimate, please go ahead.

16. Did not recommend them...this was just my own experience...
    No, not a rep for anyone..

• Like Like x 1
  17. for sure. and like I said I'm really glad those plants are turning out too.
    I still can't find any breeders that have done business with them, either directly or through a retailer. So I'm still not sure about the actual sourcing of their cannabis seeds.

18. Yes Bonza is a scam but to be fair Australian customs is very tough and a lot of
    seed banks won't ship to Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I am learning still...these guys move lots faster than I can.:)
    Picture today...Bonza fem in front..(can't remember strain...plants in the way of the tag!)
    There are 4 plants in there...fat suckers for sure (Indica Leaning)
    4-28-17.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. I tried to order as well as they were giving 5 free seeds..placed my order..7 hours after accepting payment, I received an email stating the order has been cancelled and card refunded..no explanation given..i take it they no longer ship to Canada.