Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. was my second time using them aswell and was really looking forward to the free seeds, as it was a group order my freinds are now thinking they intentionally didn't send the order just so they didnt have to send free seeds as they dont provide tracking until it hits Australia. the only answer i got from them was it was lost in transit which alone isnt a customs related issue so i feel ripped off

2. so did they come through in the end?

3. SWIM has their 3rd Bonza seed growing well now. The 2nd seedling died after transplanting to a larger pot full of compost; possibly had too much nitrogen, was overwatered, couldn't handle the cold or a combination of all. :(

j

4. #224 Denver_Dabber303, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Bonza kicks ass man! They are legit!

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #225 Jaspurr, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    Shhh, don't give away how they send them. You'll then have customs looking out for such parcels. ;)

Just for good karma, I put their secret packaging back in their envelope and marked it 'Return To Sender' for them to use again.

j

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi how do we priv message you .I would like to know where my order is

7. I ordered from Bonza 2 weeks ago and my seeds arrived today. Only selected the standard postage too.
    I also ordered from Dinkum seeds which is Australian based they only have regs no fems not too badly priced either super quick postage.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hey stewie91 just thought I'd let you know I ordered seeds from marijuana-seeds.nl got them here in 12 days, super stealth shipping too took me a bit to find them. Also got some nice northern lights freebies. And the seeds look nice and fresh unlike bonza s crap they send out.

9. Not thrilled to see the temp authorization come across on my card as BONZA SBANK. My other order with them did not process in that manner...will know in the next day or so whether anything changes between the temp auth and how it finally processes since occasionally, some vendors change between the two steps.

Fortunately, it is a card that won't kill me or my credit score if something happened and it got closed...

10. Seeds are sold as novelty items. No credit card company is going to close an account or contact authorities over petty purchases. They are a business after all??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ordered and received seeds in around 2 weeks in the desert southwest. All 4 seeds planted popped. But I do like to order direct from breeders. Mandala and Nirvana both get a thumbs up from me.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Same never again. No reply, beans haven't arrived. Missed start of outdoors season. Dodgy random phone call. Seeds tracked straight past my front door then stopped.
    Very poor service.
    33% of orders don't show up on my end. Have lost over $500 in Seeds.
    Going elsewhere

13. #233 InvasionANC, Oct 12, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    I heard this too, but my buddy placed an order with them and everything went smoothly...except they neglected to label all but one bag, it was a cool guessing game (sarcasm). Still better than getting ripped off, but I wouldn't be happy sending $100 on mystery seeds lol. Bonza came through for me the one time I did place an order, they were very understanding of my concerns as well.

Ayahuasca Purple Grow Journal Nirvana Grow Journal

Just 4 Growers Just 4 Growers: YouTube

14. Worst company I have encountered! Seeds are of the poorest quality! Dried, broken, I literally can only possibly plant 1 of the 6 seeds I ordered..and that's the freebie that has horrendous reviews online lol..'moneymaker'? Im reporting the company to customs officials in 3 main countries!

15. That's a pretty vindictive response to one unsatisfactory encounter. My friends and I have ordered from them three times. I have had all but one seed from them germinate, they will ship in original breeder packaging if you request it, and their customer service is very helpful and understanding. Not the quickest delivery I've ever seen, but also far from the slowest. Ordering seeds from a foreign country I'd always going to be subject to some risk, as is purchasing seeds in general, especially from any pick and mix bank. Have you even tried contacting customer service? They're very helpful, but you also can't expect them to send replacement seeds to every single person that feels like they deserve them or that failed due to their lack of ability (I'm not saying this was the case with you, but it's always a consideration). Just think about what you're proposing and how it will likely pan out. I'm sure customs is fully aware of the many seedbanks throughout the world.

Nirvana Grow Journal

16. The response was exactly because of that..there is no customer service..wrote, in a nice manner mind you, 3 times..and no reply..the 'live chat' on their site is never on. After reading through reviews I saw many people posted the same about the bank, it was my fault for not doing the research prior. The only viable seed didn't germinate..so 6 for 6 in the garbage..money well spent. The only positive was shipping took a week. Ive ordered from 2 other places and seeds were great..shipping was slower, but quality and packaging were very impressive! I was looking to get a different strain and tumbled upon this gorilla place..40$ in the garbage I learnt my lesson..will just go back to the previous place I got from. I actually don't want any replacememnt seeds..i would have wanted my money back! Why bother waiting on garbage seeds..if 5 of 6 were not viable to begin with..i don't want to waste my time with such a place that sells product like that! Even that one intact seed..tiny, closer to a greenish color than brown..absolute junk!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I get where you're coming from, I'm just surprised your experience was so different from mine. I really only ordered from them because The Vault didn't have a particular strain I wanted. I always go through The Vault. Seriously, check them out and you can even talk to the guys before you ever order. I assure you they will get back to almost immediately if it is during business hours and I have never heard a single bad thing about them. They also take credit cards (I like to use visa gift cards).

Nirvana Grow Journal

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'll take a look, thanks. I was about to order from royal queen seeds again as I got an email stating 50% off this week on the daily strain. However it seems it was false advertising as their was no actual discount lol. Im likely gonna buy through a friend who has a card for the local dispensary. That last plant grew very nicely, problem free throughout, I wanted to do auto's again is why I wanted to order. Quite difficult to find a reliable seed bank. I see a couple here in Canada, but the shipping prices are ridiculous! I get free shipping from Europe..yet from my own city or the neighbouring one...the shipping costs more than a seed? lol. The only one I have germinated now is the one I have leftover from royal queen seeds in may. I put 3 of the 6 I got from gorilla just out of curiosity to see if it actually does, but 3 days now and nothing..seeds didn't even sink to the bottom of glass. Light, airy, 2 look cracked a bit. Will take a look at your site, otherwise i'll just get the same one I finished growing..i just hate having to wait 4+ months for a grow to finish! lol

19. I've used Bonza quite a few times. I stopped using them a couple years ago because I don't like their proprietary stealth. It makes the seeds hard to identify which is a bit of a bummer. I still get their promo emails and considered buying from them again, but I don't like that the way I get my seeds it's easy to get them mixed up. They are also a little higher than other seedbanks I've used even with 25% off. On the other hand, I always received my seeds without customs interfering.

20. thebonzaseedbank tried ordering the other day and payment went thru but there seemed to be a problem as it was redirected back to your sight and it was stated that something went wrong and to contact admin. Have tried this but email keeps bouncing back as postmasternotification delivery did not send. Can you shed some light on this subject, I'm in AU and there was no order number for me to include yet it has taken money from my visa ??