does anybody have a complete guide for closet cultivation?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by the middle man, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Check out Budslingers CFL grow guide...if you're going cheap CFL's are definitely the way to go. Also, look in the DIY forum there's plenty of cheap ways to get a 'decent' setup going for very little cost.

2. there is no "guide". you just have to research a lot, give an attempt or two, and you'll pick up on things quickly.

very rarely does someone have a perfect grow right off the bat.

3. LED Lights, LST, Topping, and the SCROG method, I recommend researching those first, set up your closet the way that works best for you and then grow, the best way to learn is to just try it, good luck

4. i've been looking at seeds and i just need to know a few things.

1. what's the difference between regular and feminized?
    2. they all say outdoor harvest with 1 or two months after that. what does that mean?

i was looking at these two, i'd prefer something under 35 dollars to start with. any opinions?

EVA Seeds High Level Feminized

Kiwi Seeds Kiwiskunk Feminized

5. Wow... I wonder is that 'WorldWideSeeds' based out of Switzerland?

If so, I've grown their genetics before... quite good too...

Feminized seeds grow only females... Soma from Soma Seeds uses a method called 'Rodelization' to get his feminized beans. High Times did a write up on it some years back... great reading...

6. BEANS FROM WORLDWIDE ARE AWESOME!!!!! I received my beans from them this month and of the 3 that i put in paper towel all three [violator kush, ak-48, white berry] are all above ground and a gorgeous green. Fast shipping; 8 days to Texas

7. read closet cultivator by ed rosenthal. very informative book just look for a .pdf of it on google

8. I second "The Closet Cultivator" by Ed Rosenthal.