does anybody got a list of strains "to top/F.I.M" and ones "not to top"???????????

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by jrsaw0711, Dec 7, 2012.

1. #1 jrsaw0711, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    does anybody got a list of strains explaining which "to top/f.i.m" and which "not to top/f.i.m"???????????

been looking all over and have come up with nothin other than some "less than intelligent" suggestions. i want facts or someone's research results. actual scientific processed results would be SIIIIICCKKKK.

drop some knowledge on your boy :p

JR

2. i dont think theres much of a difference.......... ive never heard of a strain you couldnt fim or top.

3. yeah, obv you can top any plant unless their packin heat and tell ya to back off lol. but some strains i know need to be topped or FIM'd in order to receive maximum yield. others it justs does the opposite and reduces your output. like the grow bible says that the blueberry strain must be topped in order to maximize. but then i heard dont top the indica dominant pheno. ive heard to top sativa's and leave alone indicas. so i was just tryin to learn without havin to do 4 month trial and error experiments.

just topped my DP BLUEBERRY, my small SOUR AK, and my NY DIESEL so we'll see what happens.

JR

4. honestly dude youll be fine. im positive that people have grown almost every strain with and without topping/fimming or training