Does anybody go through a bad stage when stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by CHED, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Lately when ive been getting high, i have found it alot more negative when positive, i smoke alot on my own so im always thinking too deep into negative thoughts, I also think i have Pure - OCD which as been an absolute nightmare lately when im stoned but i still go back to it thinking im gonna get a good high! and its just at least 20 mins anxiety every time! Can anyone relate to this is it down to the fact i smoke alot on my own?

2. Ya that has /still does occasionally happen to me. I just try to snap out of it, and I realize I'm becoming way too attached/ digging way too deep into those unwanted thoughts, and basically, I just go do whatever I feel like doing at the time. Cuz thinking deeply is good and fun but too much of it I feel drives me a bit crazy. I should say, too much paranoia -anxiety rooted thinking and listining to my mind, drives me a bit looney at times. But I'm learning to just chill, and take things a lil slower, and with a lil more humor, and it makes for a better life. I enjoy this shit more. Good luck.

3. When I'm really high in public I get self confident, it's kinda weird. I don't usually get high before parties or the club for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Not really a negative stage where all the base of my thoughts were pessimistic but a much more emotional stage back when the guilt accusations of being stoned used to get me and I felt mortified but now, I'm way past that droopy shit. I do cry here and there but they are rather tears of laughing while high! 

5. IDK i love the rush of a bong toke. For about 30 seconds after i have a moment of complete and total clarity about my life and this and that and then it all goes away and im left being stoned.

If i were you i just wouldnt smoke alone, or if you do spread it out more.

6. well i don't know if this relates exactly to what your saying. (you mentioned "lately" as if your highs are different now) but when I first started smoking, I could smoke any amount of weed, get as high as i felt, it was all good. but lately i have been under a lot of stress due to school, money, moving, getting a job, etc. just a huge transitional phase in my life i guess. and lately when I smoke i feel horrible..it's a horrible head space. I have always had anxiety, and when I first started smoking weed actually helped my anxiety a lot. so maybe it's somewhat my anxiety. but anyways the way my thoughts feel when im high lately is worse than what i remember from anxiety. i mean i used to get some panic attacks (before i ever smoked) but that was only when i was pushed over the edge while in public. now i'ts like i get too paranoid in my head, and cant focus on the positives for long enough to pull out of the negative space.
    but yeah basically i'm trying to not smoke until my life is settled, which wont be until january or feb maybe, damn. but sometimes i dont feel as shitty when im smoking with friends/social, but eventually i end up alone and i start freaking out again. so yeah. not a good time. you have my deepest sympathies if your feeling anything similar to that...it's a fuckin horrible place to be trapped in your own damn head.