does anybody ever watch the Home Shopping Network?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Dec 6, 2012.

1. i am bored, and put on the channel, and its the Coke a Cola show. The first thing I see of course is Santa Claus, which caught my eye. They did such a great marketing job over the years...Wow!!

but its the people that call into the show...like, its almost sad. People calling in about their collecting memories of Coke, and the two hosts...

its a weird show. LOL!! The host called herself a Goober.

2. Shall we point out you're threads and ideas you've been brewing here the past while?

3. ha ha...touche.

yeah, but I am not trying to sell anything to you guys ( once I do, than I get banned, or at least the way I think it works) I use GC as an outlet for the brain that most of the time is thinking of Santa. one day, the history books will discuss the importance of the on-line chat forum...If it wasn't GC, it would be somewhere else.

4. Old people watch the shopping network. I tried for a week but they never had anything cool to sell. I wish they had a stoner shopping network.

This pipe has a dragon painted on the stem. Only 10.99. Order now and it comes with a free zippo with a dragon painted on the case.

5. where is home shopping network located...

Curiotown.com

6. My buddy and I couldn't sleep so we had a nice sesh at 4 am. He flipped to a channel that was selling sex toys.

"Men, you can use this in the shower!"