Does Anybody Else Spit On Their Carpet When They Wake Up?

Discussion in 'General' started by antigone, Dec 6, 2008.

1. For fuck sake ... my girlfriend of 6 months has an awful habit of spitting all over the carpet when she wakes up. I've asked her to spit in the sink multiple times and she says "I'll try", but she continues to spit 10 to 15 times a morning on the floor in the same spot.

Is there any obscure way I could get her to stop spitting on my carpet? Thanks.

2. i always have to spit when i wake up.
    tho on the carpet is just fucking nasty.
    i make the trip to the bathroom.

if shes really that lazy, buy her a bucket?
    or there are meds and nasal sprays that clear up sinuses so you breath easier at night and dont have nasty ass mucus in the back of your throat in the morning.

3. put a bucket in that one spot or tell her to stop being so freaking lazy & walk to a sink, because thats just ignorant spitting on a carpet

4. Recently we had tried a bucket, but the constant "Kerrr-plunk" everytime she hocks up a loogie is enough to drive me nuts!!!

5. I had a friend that kept spitting on my floor even though I told him to cut it out numerous times. Eventually I got fed up and threw an empty bottle of Jack Daniels at his face. I don't recommend doing that to your girl, though. :p

6. on the rare occasion that I smoke a cigarette inside, yeah I'll forget what I'm doing and just spit lol...oops

7. dump her and try to erase this portion of your life with years of alcoholism.

8. uhm, ya... give her the boot

9. That's really nasty, especially for girl to be doing...

What if you step in that pile of spit?

Even the gargage is better...maybe you should put a gargage can near your bed if you don't have one already.

Tell her that you can't live like that with her obviously having no respect for the place you are living.

10. thats disgusting.:eek:

11. I have strong feelings for this girl so kicking her out for spitting on my floors is not an option.

I suppose looking up some type of medication to help with this problem I could deal with.

Anything but throwing whiskey bottles at her face! :rolleyes:

12. & this is why the hempress rocks my socks (im not wearing socks):p

13. The only other viable option I see if a self-induced chemical coma.

14. Been there, done that.

Would recommend the experience!!!:p

15. yeah i spit in my trashcan when i wake up, I have it next to my bed cause i usually sleep with snus under my lip.

16. #16 bert_mcgirt, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
    mufuckas in love with a camel

oh man that's so disgusting... morning breath and snot... yech

17. is there a show named becker with a blind black man in it? if so your name reminds me of that

18. Yes, I am a blind black man, the "n" in bencker is for the n-word

jk man I have no idea, someone said it reminded him of the same thing, so probably :)

19. Ew that's gross.
    What do people do during their sleep that they so desperately need to clear phlegm out of their throat in the morning?

People are fucked.

20. Thats fuckin grimey homie. Get rid of her, she sounds like a straight up fucking slob to me. Go spit in the sink or toilet, not on the fucking carpet. Jesus fuckin christ.