Does anybody else remember at the end of the campaign when McCain appeared to have. .

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dante Blaze, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Does anybody else remember at the end of the campaign when McCain appeared to have cut ties with all off his major supporters? It appeared as if he was abandoned.

Anyone else catch that?

2. McCain never had real support because the media essentially picked him to win the Rep primary. Anyone who voted for him was really voting against Obama, myself included.

As far as I'm concerned, neither of them were worthy of the job, but i feel McCain would have done less damage.

3. Who's John McCain?

All I can remember is that Barack Obama is very intelligent and eloquent.

4. I really disagree. McCain had a great base of support. He was written off and pushed aside in favor of guys like Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and Rudy Guliani. It wasn't until he made a resurgence in Iowa and suprisingly got 3rd place. He then won NH and finally knocked off Huckabee and Romney after Super Tuesday.

I do think McCain lost a lot of his support towards the end. This might be because everyone knew he would lose

5. Such as...

6. You mean this guy?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0drwfnGlF_E"]Obama the messiah[/ame]

7. Excuse me but you dont sound like a card carrying member of the GOP or a long time listener of conservative talk, so im assuming your opinion is based on msnbc, and thats why it is wrong. The main stream media would have you believe he had support but in reality no.

8. Obama, the child molester.

9. In other threads I've mentioned how i don't watch MSNBC that much (aside from lock up: raw). I read parts of like 2 newspapers a day and follow politics pretty closely through a number of sources. Its impossible to win a campaign without popular support over your rivals, McCain gained that and made a comeback

No need to be a dick.

10. lol i actually listen to conservitive talk radio because its hilarious and I enjoy that. Sirius Right ftw. I don't like listening to people who just talk back my own opinions, i want to be challenged

11. Dude, there's a edit button.

12. right but i also enjoy poastin

13. Rules: no double posting. ;)

14. It doesn't matter how much popular support McCain actually had. The real election took place June 5-8 2008 when the member of the Bilderberg group chose our future president out of the two viable candidates, Obama and Hillary. Just a coincidence that it was exactly during these days that the press 'couldn't figure out where Hillary and Obama where' and where suspected of 'holding a secret meeting together' which of course is only partially true because they were simply attending a well established secret meeting, the Bilderberg Group. They knew it was going to be a democrat because they wanted to display the appearance of 'change' from the Bush Administration, and what better way to exemplify this change than to have a woman or black man win the election. McCain knew all this, and knew he was participating in a 'false election' where he would be made to come out as the loser.

15. Chantilly Va. ; Picture this..."Helicopter" Ben Bernake looks over at Obama while Hillarys talking with Condi and whispers " Hey...I got some good news....and some not so good news....You are getting the key to Fort Knox ...and the bad news is....theres a really pissed off Chinese guy waiting for you there.

16. --------------------------------

Not sure about all that, but he's a darn good reader. As long as they stick those words in front of him, he's a reading fool. I dont know how his spelling is but Hillary's his secretary and I guess she fixes things for him. Maybe thats why she looks mad all the time. He could be a real bad speller.

17. I've always wondered if this was true. I mean, Palin? She was obviously going to destroy his support from independents, and normal people.

And FOX news is awful suspicious with how embarrassing they are for the GOP, especially post-election they've kicked it into overdrive.

I mean, FOX has successfully made it so that if you say you're a conservative most people automatically assume you are a nut job.

18. Yeah. Its incredible how people can let the mainstream media affect their opinions and even entire thought processes so much without being aware of it in the slightest. And god forbid you mention it to them, cuz they'll throw a hissy fit and call you crazy.:confused:

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNPEGWNos]YouTube - Hitler Finds Out Sarah Palin Resigns[/ame]

:D