Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody else not get that high from joints?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RWK Nova, Apr 23, 2010.

1. The way you smoke a bong is different from the way you smoke a spoon is different from the way you smoke a joint/blunt. (obviously) If i smoke a bong I take a few huge hits. If i smoke a joint I take dozens of smaller hits. They both get me high, but the amount of THC absorbsion per hit probably affects people differently to an extent. I smoke in pretty much every form except a vape, just because I don't have one.

2. i smoke js, a lot. i get stoned :smoking:

3. Looks like this thread needs some individual post bumps... lol.

4. joints give me a nicer high for some reason compared to blunts and bowls i just love smoking joints though so idk to answer the op's question i definitelyyyyy get high from joints

5. I get high from joints sure, but I get way higher from glass and even blunts