Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody else have a vegetable garden?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I do, and its the best thing ever. I grow corn,carrots,peppers,onions,tomatoes,potatoes,brussel sprouts,green beans,and cucumbers. All i can say is there is nothing better to fill the munchie crave then to go out and it home grown, fresh vegetables. Of course i have to wait a couple months for them to be ready, but in the mean time I can enjoy gardening. No offence but, it's also a good way to get off the weed. I'm not one of those guys who are high 24/7 I enjoy being sober out in my garden. :) so does anybody else have a garden?

2. Probably not I mean who has gardens nowadays :p you are probably the first. Wait a sec... On second thought... Most people do.

3. You don't have to be such a dick.

4. I am growing about a dozen varieties of tomatoes this year (mostly heirloom), lettuce, peppers, broccoli,and cauliflower. Peaches, strawberries, and blackberries are growing this year too.
    Yeah one thing weed doesn't seem to fix is the smartass! :D

5. When I was a kid we had a house and would grow straberries and a whole bunch of other fruits/vegetables, I would help out sometimes with watering them.

Long time ago!

6. Whats your favorite kind? I like the beef steak. Then put that on a turkey ham & swiss sandwich.

7. Vegetable gardens are the shit.

8. Lots of people! There's even a forum for it. :smoking:

9. Oh my bad, but there are only 1 person on. I thought i would post here sense this forum gets most of the traffic:smoke:

10. Either do you man... You weren't the first person to think of doing this.. :wave:

11. I do. Just started one a few months ago. I have 3 types of tomatos, some garlic, snap peas, and a tiny blueberry bush lol
    Oh and some basil and like 3 kinds of chili plants lol as well as 2 artichokes.
    Here is a pic of a tomato plant that was supposed to be big red tomatos, but they are little Orange cherry ones. Someone must have mixed them up at the store lol

It was about 1-2 ft tall and maybe 2-3 ft wide when I planted it. Now she's HUGE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Beefsteak is great. I had a Cherokee Purple (I think) which tasted great.
    This year I am trying Mr Stripey and a couple of others I am too lazy to go look!
    A lady at the farmers market had 30-40 different varities for $2 each.

13. Oh wow where do you live. You must have a warm climate. IN indiana it just got time to plant.

14. Well, please don't? :p

The mods work hard to keep this place tidy, and people just trying to post in the busiest forum is one of the biggest problems with keeping things organized. It also means that your thread is likely to just get deleted instead of moved to the right forum. ;)

15. Yep. Currently growing : oranges, lemons, nectarines, blackberries, onions, garlic, tomatoes, peanuts, and squash. :)

16. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']

Oh wow where do you live. You must have a warm climate. IN indiana it just got time to plant.[/quote]

I live in AZ.
    Literally the sunniest city in the U.S. according to guiness world records lol

It's been HOTT!

17. Oh that makes sense lol.

18. Not relevant to apprentice tokers, folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.