Does anybody else hate beer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shotgunner, Oct 30, 2008.

1. I really dislike the taste, so I just stick to whiskey. Does anybody else agree that beer tastes like shit?

2. id pick whiskey over beer. But i do enjoy myself a good game of circle of death :hello:

3. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee beeer id take a case of beer over a bottle of liquor anyday

4. i used to until about a month ago

5. i dont really like it either. i prefer the taste of whiskey as well

6. its a taste you gotta get used to, i remember years ago when i first started drinking beers i used to make a face every sip, but once youv got some 30 racks under your belt it goes down like water

7. no way man

icy cold one :yummy:

and its a nice mellow buzz :)

8. ya and i also must add that getting drunk off beer is THE BEST drunk there is, without a doubt.

9. it really is gross. i love straight vodka though. nothing can beat it.

10. [​IMG]

Fuck no, Beer is my best friend.

11. i like the beer buzz MUCH better than liquor buzz.. and it just tastes amazing... and if you have some dried/smoked fish or like squid or shrimp... fuck my mouth is watering

how is this not amazing?!?!

Attached Files:

12. There's a lot of shitty beer, and I prefer hard liquor over beer any day, but not all beer sucks. Just gotta stay away from the cheap stuff :p

13. exactly! i hate it when people say beer tastes nasty, when they've only had like bud light or some shitty busch...try some newcastle, heinken, magic hat, you know...shit is delicious! :D

14. All alcohol is nasty to me.

Beer tastes like cold piss to me and liquor just burns all the way down.

15. IMO, beer drunk SUCKS. I'm talking real beer drunk, not like "Oh I drank 5 beers I'm so WAAAASTED!"

I'm talking when you can barely walk because of the mix of inebriation and having a stomach thats full to the breaking point of beer, and trying to finish that last one before you go home. The point where your body physically rejects you consuming any more alcohol because its just so fucking much liquid. Fuck that, spent too many nights with that music. I stick to hard shit now, so I can be drunk AND mobile :D

16. personally, i dont like any alcohol

reason why is, it taste like shit, and the hangover is the worst!

17. dem fightin words!

go to Germany and taste REAL beer. It's actually good and doesn't taste like water.

18. I'm here to defend beer.
    I fucking love it.. I can remember being young and hating it, but I knew I would eventually get used to it.
    The first time I ever got drunk off beer was the bomb. I remember having like one beer and I was like "man this blows" and so I sat on a couch and drank like 5 or 6 more and I was like "this is a weak buzz" and as soon as I stood up it grabbed me by the crotch and made me it's bitch. I was dizzy and stumbling... sweet

19. dude if you couldnt figure out to take a piss when you drink alot of beer than you dont deserve to drink the wonderful liquid :rolleyes:

20. absolutly not! I love beer! Altough whiskey is always my second choice
    Molson Canadian FTW!!!
    [​IMG]