Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody else feel weird the few days after toking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iopuyt890, Jun 1, 2010.

1. i have felt weird for the past few months since i started smoking.

2. I used to feel "out of it" a couple days after smoking when I first started.Not really anymore though,it'll pass and you'll get used to it.

3. Yea I definitely fell like something is out of place for a couple days

4. normal, you have drugs in your brain, im actually on a forced t-break right now and feel more clear headed then while smoking, dont really care to be honest but interesting non the less

5. Thats just because you just started smoking weed and your body is not used to thc. After you smoke for a few years you'll feel regular like half an hour after smoking.

6. lol at this. He has "drugs in his brain" so its normal for him to feel less attentive a few days after smoking? hahahaha It's because he isn't used to it. We always have "drugs in our brain" silly. :rolleyes:

7. right... because all the weed completely leaves your brain after 3 hours, and after that, the weed you smoked doesnt affect in any way how your brain functions the next couple days

8. I've recently stopped smoking after a month of smoking multiple times a day everyday. It's been two weeks so far, and my short term memory is still pretty shitty, so I'm pretty sure it just takes time to get back to normal.

9. then why does it take so long to get the metabolites to get out of your system? Weed affects you for more than three hours....

Sammy

10. I've been smoking for years and years.. every day.. and I feel perfectly normal...

Even when I first started.. never noticed anything weird...

Aside from weed hangovers and the like... but that's not "weird" - that's a perfectly normal reaction to smoking lots of weed!

11. Could be, that when you're sober, you're wishing you were high... I've felt a little off my self.. starting to notice it a lot recently, and that's because I don't get to smoke all the time.. don't know.

12. i've never noticed it, except when i wake up STILL HIGH, that just feels weird.

13. the only thing i get is hangovers, although when i first started smoke i would feel perma burned for about a day after i smoked

14. That's normal bro, its a hangover. You could toke more, or eat high carbs, and plenty of water. You wanna speed up your metabolism.

EDIT. Thats weird. I thought it was a few days.

15. high carb intake doesn't speed up your metabolism, man.... if anything, it slows it down.

16. yeaaahhhh... its one of the reasons i dont really like to smoke weed anymore. i've been burnt out up to three days later after smoking last. but thats from smoking a lot of weed in my day.