Does anybody else feel like the world is at end with all these crazy events happening

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by amateurblazer, May 9, 2011.

1. #41 MelT, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2011
    All from the bible, when the bible has a very bad track record of making predictions. Again though, none of these predictions mention a time.

:) You might want to check out the threads in S+P and elsewhwere here where believers say that it will definitely be 2012, there are tens of them. The whole gist of this thread too is that it's all leading in that direction, and it isn't. If you have a personal interpretation of it, that's fine, but you aren't the majority.

No, they didn't believe any of the above. Nothing to do with consciousness or pulse or frequency at all is mentioned in their 'prophecy'. Please post it here to show where it does say those things.

MelT

2. I'm not a scientist but I'm pretty sure the weather is being caused by the planets being in alignment.

And HARRP lol

3. What major disaster hasn't HAARP caused in the last two decades? :rolleyes:

4. May 21'st thats when my drug and alcohol evaluation is schedules for.

5. MelT my man,
    ok, I was only referring to you not acknowledging what I was saying about the weather and tornados being much worse lately. No worries.
    I do not believe that the "mainstream" idea of what 2012 is, is the way to look at it. I have been researching 2012 for about 5 years now, and I stumbled upon it on my own. With what I have learned along the way, I feel like it is nothing what the "mainstream" has made it out to be. It's much more in depth than just "the end". I do believe that 2012 is the time of change though. And the change is going to be so dramatic, it may seem like it's the end of the world to many, and will be the end for some.
    I am not disagreeing with you that the earth is warmer than it's ever been, but it has never stopped increasing in temperature since the ice age. We didn't cause the earth to warm up than and we aren't causing it to warm up now. The world is far to powerful for us to influence it that much. It's going through it's natural cycle.
    Well, it's as simple as observing what's happening. Not some link on the internet. The earth is clearly acting differently than usual.
    So with all that being said,all the names of people that predicted the end of the world, all predicted the end of the world or a change so dramatic, it would be the end of the world as we know it now.

6. I can't be wrong about things that are evident.
    Oh and about the earthquakes increasing, there was an earthquake in Alexandria, MN that measured 2.5 on the richtor scale recently.
    If you don't know, we do NOT normally have earthquakes in Minnesota...

7. Ive noticed but im not worried. If shit does start to hit the fan im just gona be pissed ive been in a rehab for almost a year and still am.

8. The solar cycle, or the solar magnetic activity cycle, is a periodic change in the amount of irradiation from the sun that is experienced on Earth. It has a period of about 11 years, and is one component of solar variation, the other being aperiodic fluctuations. Solar variation causes changes in space weather and to some degree weather and climate on Earth. The cycle is observed by counting the frequency and placement of sunspots visible on the Sun. Powered by a hydromagnetic dynamo process, driven by the inductive action of internal solar flows, the solar cycle:

Solar cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science.

We are in the 11th and most intense year of this sun spot cycle.

Researchers Say Sun Cycle Alters Earth’s Climate

9. Things are becoming more apparent to everyone, an awakening if you will.
    Not only of the physical world (government corruption, etc), but also of the mind.

People are so afraid of what might happen, but no.
    That's not the way to look at it.

Embrace this change, accept it.

Because whether you want to hide in a hole or stand at the frontlines...
    this world isn't waiting for anyone to move forward.

I'm excited and grateful to be alive during this.
    I'm ready, are you?

10. You hit the nail on the head.

My fiancees dad is an ex-vice president and ex-investigative banker and has spent the past 4 years researching all of the ties in government and corruption and has it all figured out....literally...and keeps all the info off the top of his head.

I'm deep into the consciousness expansion, the mayans predictions of the increase in consciousness, etc. so it meshed really well to see his world merge with mine the other night when he talked to us for like 3 hours about all of this stuff. I'm getting audio bites from him that I can hopefully spread around and wake some more people up politically. It's hard to wake people up spiritually without them first seeing things from a literal point of view in politics and the corruption there.

11. there has been 'awakenings' and 'changes' in every few centuries throughout history, mostly technological, some political. i don't understand why some express such a significant revolution within our time, all you have to do is take a look at history.

take this talk to the S&P board, this is science and nature board fyi

12. No offense to your fiancees dad, I'm sure he's highly intelligent. The point I'd like to make is that I've been researching government corruption, cover ups, declassified documents, court cases, false flag operations, etc. for the last decade and I understand that I'll never have it fully 'figured out'.

13. Alright not a literal "all figured out." I didn't expect anyone would take it that seriously.

Closer to "fully figured out" than a lot of people will be...including a lot of people actually in office.

This was his job, to take apart complex money laundering schemes, sort out huge, multiple bank fuck ups....and he would figure out these things after hundreds of other people would fail at the task. He did most of his work in the world trade center buildings and actually evaded the first bombing in 1993 when he had to take a different route to work because of a complication....and also survived a scare at the Fraunces tavern bombing when he was on the street next to it....not that this contributes to anything but he's had some close calls with big events in our recent history.

He's a literal genius.....and this isn't something vague...he has names, dates, who people are tied to, down to who helped them get their shady loans in their exclusive neighborhoods.

I've been researching for a long time myself...so I'm not speaking lightly when I say I am not easily impressed just like I don't expect you are either.

14. I understand, though I don't agree with your conclusions.

There's not a lot we can say, as it becomes impossible to debate a subject when it's personal opinion rather than the 'mass' opinion.

I'm interested though: purely from a psychological POV, as you are in a kind of middle-ground, what do you think about the 'end of times' and ascension thinking in general? Do you try to avoid their predictions and promote your own? How do you deal with the disparity between both what science says isn't going to happen, what true 2012ers believe, and what you yourself believe? Do you feel you're out on a limb, or that they/we are?

MelT

15. :) That's a great statement, 'I can't be wrong on things that are evident..." LOL!

You are, read the links. Science has data concerning earthquakes and volcanoes going back decades. No increase.

Please, post a link showing proper observational data rather than what you personally consider to be self-evident. This is science and nature, not S+P.

MelT

16. What we dont understand about science and nature CAN be explaned spiritually once we have an understanding of just exactly what "spirituality" is.

Spirituality is the "science" of God. We'r not "smart" enoughf in the mind to understand Gods teknowlegy so the best we can do is call it "magik", "Holey", --- "SPIRITUAL".

"Miracals" are what we call Gods "science".

Holey science from God we dont understand = Miricals.

Fukk my spellin. -Theyr miracles.

When an awsome being from heaven comunicates with someone telepathicly, we call it a miracal, but when a man in a labritory moves a cursor round a screen with wires hooked up to his head we call it science. A monkey dont even know what to call it. All he knows is that if he makes the cursor hit the bannana, he gets one. --Fukkin MAGICAL!!!

God is Spirit. Without body. All spirit. MIRICAL! Holey TEKNOWLEGY! He can take a body if He wants to but He's naturally "spirit". Is it really so incredible???? This is Holey teknolegy.

His angles have a "heavenly" body. -Wich they can LEAVE! Theyr "spirit" can leave theyr body's and take on other forms AND posses other beings. Crazy CRAZY holey teknolegy. Crazy crazy holey MIRICALS.

Stars fallin, Angels commin down from heaven, Our Father who art in heaven.

As we get "smarter" dose He HAVE to get any less holier?

Says in the Book that the saved will get new bodys. Whats so hard to beleave bout that? How far are we from that now? How much beter a grip ya figure God Himself has on this.

I think we can just bout bring back masterdons rite now. Prolly can do some masterdon elephant hybrids from some masterdon dna. Not too bad for some monkise huh? Im bettin that God can do much beter. I bet the real god is The God of the JCI Holey Books and He can do all the stuff it says in the Bible! I bet He can raise the dead!

I bet its gonna be The Craziest Teknowlegy we EVER seen!

17. #57 errorUAtaken, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well said

18. If were all gonna die 12/21/12 oh well theres nothing we could do to prevent it. All we can do is live our lifes to the fullest.

19. people have thought the end of the world was coming soon...for the entire history of civilization.

20. #60 errorUAtaken, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In all honesty that's the mentality that led to the worlds condition now
    No one cares or wanna make changes even in the face of death