Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DOes anybody elese feel peacefull when they toke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushMonster001, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Whenever I get high I seem to be a more peaceful and happy person for the rest of the day, is that only me? :smoking:

2. I always end up getting edgy doing things high in public .

3. utter euphoria man

4. I can say that it definitely helps my anxiety. I'm more likely to go up and talk to new people when I'm stoned, versus when I'm sober. Definitely a nice feeling.

5. ya im always more happy stoned and alot nicer when im sobber all i ever do is find flaws i hate it but i cant help it

6. makes the day better but i'm cool either way

7. Exactly why I smoke, so awkward being around New people sober.. my mind constantly races about what they think of me.

But yeah, OP, I'm definately more peaceful when I smoke

8. I don't give a fuck what people think. I just do whatever is comfortable, life it too short to worry about little insecurities that don't mean shit

9. It's really not that easy though. I know I'm not stupid and people aren't thinking of me the way I think they are.. but I just cant ditch the shitty feeling without weed. It's like, trying to ACTUALLY convince yourself that say, the color blue is called red. And to actually believe it. Tomorrow morning wake up and be all "oh what a beautiful red sky" and to literally believe it, without a second thought. That's how hard it is to convince myself that all my insecurities aren't as significant as I make them out to be. Weed really fucking helps.

10. I feel ya man. Sometimes its a chemical imbalance and its hard to overcome. I've struggled with depression and bipolar disorder myself for years and i've only recently started to be more outgoing but i'm still quiet around large groups of strangers.

11. Weed made into a chill person--to the point where I don't get frustrated over trivial bullshit.

12. Only you, OP. I take my car out for a road rage and hit every pedestrian I can within a designated amount of time.

13. [​IMG]

14. Nope i smoke and fight random people in the mall and im 74 :).

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

15. i get mad as fuck

16. Isn't that the point?:rolleyes:

17. so so peaceful...unless I am smoking with annoying blades, in which case I will only stick around for the bud and then take my peace somewhere else

18. Unless I'm sussing yes I'm more peaceful.

19. I'm much more chill than I use to be, so awkward and uncomfortable when sober.

20. No i get angry beat my mom and light old people on fire. yes because i smoke marijuana