Does anybody browse GC sober?

Discussion in 'General' started by peterepeter, Feb 14, 2014.

1. #41 TheAnswer121, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I'm always on GC. Being sober doesn't make me not want to talk to my friends

Damn you double negatives:lol:

2. Stoned, sober, drunk, Idc... GC usually has something interesting going on no matter what state of mind I am in.

3. more like hungover

4. I enjoy coming on here stoned you guys are funny as fuck

5. I do, and I drool and feel deep jealousy seeing everyone with their dankness in their legal states :/I want the true medicine. not 2% thc stringy buds.

6. I'm doing it right now. :cool:

Actually, i'm almost never high when I come on here because I feel like there's better things to do when I smoke, haha..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Rarely do I come on here when I'm baked.

... Mostly because I post stupid shit... and the times where I do try to post serious stuff high, it comes out looking like a different language.

8. I smoke, but I browse a lot between classes (in school) or if I'm working.

9. I post more when I'm sober and usually just browse or post like a one liner post here and there when i'm baked.  :smoking:

10. I lurk, most of the time I'm at work and want to see what's up with all the blades and bladies.

11. I do. All the time.

12. 240 days clean and sober here, i dont even get high anymore.

13. If it's what you wanted, that's awesome, congratulations on your strength either way

Just call it a long T break.  I needed to quit drinking and not smoking helps.

I do want a fat dab though.

15. Been browsing sober since november. Ready for tbreak to be over.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

16. i probably dont go longer than 30mins without checking gc, unless im sleeping or fucking. sometimes that means im sober, but usually not.

17. Shit, I'm sober this very moment. I'm on week two and a half of a four to five week break. 

I joined back when I was a heavy, daily smoker, and stuck around because I like the community.

I do it every day. :D

For health reasons I can no longer smoke or consume pot, or drink very much either. But I still have a few drinks on Saturday night. If it shortens my life, fuck it.

Getting old sucks.

19. #59 Monte_Cristo, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    haha no believe it or not i am an intelligent person, but thats not a side of me that will likely ever come out considering the state I am in when I like to browse and post

The fact that you're a grower, too. Idk how you do it lol

It's only been 45 days for me (from weed only) but rarely do I get tempted just by being on GC. Like it doesn't bother me much. In fact, when I am high I don't really post cuz I'll get distracted by my phone or YouTube and music before I realize I haven't posted anything on GC haha.