Does anybody blog?

Discussion in 'General' started by feudalism, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Some of my friends have made blogs on blogspot for whatever reason so i made one too.

Does anybody here do it? What do you do with them?

2. i was thinking about starting one.

isn't it basically like a public journal?

3. I honestly have no idea what they are or how they work.

I have only posted one thing about music i listen to with some download links

4. I always wanted to start one. But, does the internet really need another dude talkin' about the shit he likes and hates? No. No is the answer.
    But, I guess you never know if you could be a writing wonder, nahm' sayin'?

5. Yeah I'm like "Why the fuck would anybody be interested in what I have to say?"

On the contrary I do think I could make a mean book about the story of my life but that's way different.

6. Maybe you could make a Blovel(Blog-novel) Chapter by chapter, a book that doesn't end, as you keep on living, and hence have more to write.
    I think I'm onto somethin' there.. :smoke:

7. yea sounds like a good idea, but the catch is their life has to be interesting enough for someone to want to read it.

8. i have a couple of blogs actually i feel like when u have free time there a fun thing t resort on. For example like when i go to class... i get out 50 mins later and have to wait an hour tll next one so i blog on one of many sites i have on KushGlass

9. I'm not gonna be complaining about things i hate or anything.

I just listen to a lot of rare underground hip hop and psychedelic etc. and just post youtube clips and dl links for peoplw

10. Judging by the blogs that I have come across, It wouldn't be too hard to out-do.
    Parez Hilton? The fuck? I thought It was a misspell of Paris Hilton, Nope! Just some idiot.
    :rolleyes:

11. Yeah but my life was only interesting in the past. Right now it's boring as fuck. Although with all the details leading up to it this portion of my life could still make for a good chapter or 2, but not by itself. Yadadamean? :smoke:

12. Maddox created the blog
    Only shit I read online, that guy just doesn't give a fuck.

13. i have a couple of blogs actually i feel like when u have free time there a fun thing t resort on. For example like when i go to class... i get out 50 mins later and have to wait an hour tll next one so i blog on one of many sites i have on KushGlass

14. do you have a link to your blog?

sounds interesting

15. You can have it if you want but there's only one post about music made out of human bones

7ANGLES