Does anybody actually use this?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by NowIsB, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Just saw this thing on Gamestop's website when I was looking for some games to buy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFP_NxAQXEw]The Avenger - Full Review of Features and Benefits - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone actually use this and think it makes them better/faster? If you wanna be faster i would just suggest playing games on pc.

2. for me, a few pots of coffee makes them faster, the vaporizer makes them better...:p

3. that just seems ridiculous. people take online shooters WAY too seriously.

4. depends on how much you're into fps. I like fighting games, so I will be looking into getting a ps3 fighting edge joystick since fighting games sucks with controller, maybe this will make your experience better. Only way to know is by experiencing it.

5. I can definitely see using a classic joystick/gamepad thing for fighting games but i think if your playing fps and complain about things like this on console you should just graduate to the pc. i mean lol, who needs to be "faster" to play public lobby games on a console? also i see no real situation where this peripheral would even see any benefits.

6. If you have to use that atrocious looking thing, you're probably not cut out to play FPS games. The only modifications I would make to my controller are maybe taller analog sticks for more precise control.. But I already play both Halo and CoD on 10 sensitivity so it's kinda pointless

7. paul christoforo is a faggot. can't believe that thing is still around

8. lol, so stupid, if you need that for cod you are trash.