Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anybody actually use bongs to smoke tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soopadoopa, Nov 17, 2010.

1. I know that headshops say their glass is for tobacco use only, and its mostly if not only used for weed, but are there any people out there who just buy really expensive bongs to smoke their tobacco in?

2. i dont--somewhat unrelated..i have a friend that keeps tobacco with him whenever he drives around with his bong so that he could say that he dosnt use it for weed..i doubt a cop would believe that though

3. its pretty rare idk I guess for people who arent hooked on cigarettes, and actually enjoy the taste of tobacco but dont want the chemicals in cigarettes...I know one guy who does.

4. I wouldn't know but I have smoked spliff out of a bong. I don't see why people would buy expensive glass to smoke tobacco though..

5. i just found this video trying to find people hitttin tobacco in bongs...lol this vid is kinda strange

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEJ8176MUlY[/ame]

6. #6 kojopolis, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    lol? what a dunce alls the cop has to do is smell it and if it smells like weed gf arrested

also what in the sweet flying mother of fuck? that's disgusting

7. Have you ever tried hitting tobacco out of a bong? Its NASTY as FUCK!!!

8. oh shit that was the funniest video and since nobody smokes tobacco outta bongs i can go a little off topic. haha my mom saw on my friends facebook and saw pics of him hittin his hookah and when she went to the smoke shack she came back wit the information it was a "bomb" for smoking marijuana out of. and though i tried to explain u smoke tobacco out of hookahs and not try to sound like i had any knowledge of marijuana i couldnt help but laugh it was the funniest shit ever especially when she kept callin a bong a bomb

9. hahaha takin a huge hit from the bomb:smoke:

10. That is some of the funniest shit between the butts all on the ground with packs the weirdness of that dude or that cough that killed him but I couldn't stop laughing

11. That video is nuts what a filth pit!

12. Haha I feel ya the facial expression he made right after inhaled the smoke was funny as hell I'm still laughing about that shit.

13. lol. Thats exactly what happens when a bong is used for tobacco use.

14. Lol, I've used tobacco to test the waterfall capabilities of my Holland bong, I only tried inhaling it once... needless to say I've never repeated that mistake

15. Haha i cant imagine somebody doing that... most tobacco smokers (not cigerette smokers obvs) use wooden pipes :)! Bongs are shit for that haha... i hit a popper once from a bong and nothing has ever tasted that bad ewww

16. yeah man you could tell that smoke was harsh as fuck once he tried to inhale that. that shit is gross too i would never hit a waterfall with only tobacco in it.

17. haha that guy is a fucking crackhead

18. WTF! That vid made me gag and I am smoking GDP outta my volcano...:p:p

19. i did it once and i thought i was gonna die

20. You people are ridiculous man!

I smoke tobe bongs all day, I go through at least 7 king size cigs for tobacco bongs a day.
    I mix a full cigarette per gram of weed, and use half bowl tobe stops.
    I'm probably already dead from all the cancer, I just fucking love tobe

^^
    No sarcasm, I love tobe like a motherfucker