does any one know how to order from attitude?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by chronicbomber, Feb 25, 2010.

1. ok so i picked out my seeds, went threw check out, added my bank info and got to the very last page ''confirmation'' page and it tells me my order ''failed''. i hope they dont want me to send cash, cause i wont. but i dont know how to make it go through. im stumped!! any help? id like to place my order. i tried 9 times. but i just got get it to go through. keeps failing

2. If your sending money order select that. Don't forget to use code 420 at checkout. I wouldnt pay via bank account echecks.. I don't see any other reason why it would stop you from checking out unless your browsers got some plugins that interfere with the page.

3. i see. il try that or just drive to cali for clones. damn this sucks. i really wanted lsd from barneys. i was just wanting to pay with my credit card so id get them faster. maybe its harder for them to scam us when we use our credit cards? i dont know. im going to call my bank and see if its THEM who are not allowing the payment . thanks for the reply

4. i think the best way would be 2 get a visa giftcard

5. Attitude is not some scam shit... dont blame ur problems on an innocent site

6. This also happened to myself I tried 3 or 4 times and it would fail at the last page. I sent them an email stating the problems I was having and Lorraine replied by asking me to email my phone number so they could call me for the order that I wanted. Instead I called them cause I didn't feel comfortable them knowing my number, this was on the 18th. After I placed my order the same day it was Processing/Packing and on the 19th it was dispatched. I received my order today and only took one week to get here. I was surprised to see it in the mail today. Attitude is the best...Good luck

7. this sounds good, ill give them a call. i really hope it works out. i hear good/bad things about them. i figured i was out of luck. thank you for your advice

and diamond rasta, go away. no one is blaming any one for any thing. thank you.

8. hey man:wave: i think he is just having the same problem alot of us are having with the site.:( he just seems frustrated, as was i, till i read the following post from luv2smokealot. :hello:

thanks for the helpful info bro:wave:

9. dude you gotta be carefull what, and how you say something to a mod. i dont recommend anyone tell a mod to go away. ;) that's the fast track to banishment from the city :(

10. yeah ,i guess it would be a fast way to banishment city. i just dont think his post added any value to this thread. it was not helpful-and not needed. any one who knows how to use the search button would know that attitude has ''scammed'' people before. its a valid concern. you feel me?

11. i am going to have them call me. i am DYING to try lsd ,violator kush from barneys. i wonder what verizon will charge me for the call!!!!!!! thanks again every one