Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does any one else experience this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M3TAL HEAD, Sep 5, 2008.

1. does anyone else completely loose the ability to form cohesive sentences when high? my tolerance is very low, seing as i really only smoke on the weekends once or twice a weekend. but when i smoke i smoke more than enough to get me completely gone. for example, last friday my friend and i smoked what came out to be around 2.5g between the 2 of us. i was so gone i meant to ask her for a hug, but instead what came out was "Can hugs make happen like?" does stuff like this happen to anyone else when there really stoned or when they first started?

2. Man once I was so stoned I smoked around the same amount between a friend also. After we were done literally after my last bong rip I was talking about how my friend andy was a carpenter working in a spaceship. The shit a bong will do to ya eh?

lol the odd thing is andy isnt a carpenter working in a spaceship.

3. sometimes when im really blitzed i dont make any sense, i mean i understand what im saying and if you think hard enough you can get it but it wouldnt make much sense in a normal conversation

4. I get that way if I am smoking for long periods of time, the more I smoke the more I lost the ability to properly form sentences and complete thoughts. I get the same way when I get really drunk too

5. i make up words when i am gone.