does any body no why my plants are like hanging down and are a dark green

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by njn, Oct 15, 2012.

1. either under water or over watering.....and the color is fine

2. Ok i will let them dry out i have had them off 6,18 ror 7 days and they have grown 5 to 6 incs in a week on 12,12 i fort i had given them to much ov this bloom i have but i have gone to just water with ph 6,5 i hope it is over watering the leaves look massive

3. I had them on 18,6 sorry do you think i could start feeding for flower they are all females and have the little white pistals sticking out they are 42 days old thanks for your help

4. If any body else looks at these photos or reads what ive said please can i have your advise i have got lots ov good information off this site all good thanks

5. Well if they've got the white pistols then they are in flowering but...I've read where some growers stick with veg nutes for the first two weeks of flower (I did too and it's working out) then switch to flower nutes

6. Thanks

7. Hmm every 1 I no kik starts last few days of veg with bloom nutes that way when u flip the lights all the nutes they need for bloom with min stress...but its a weed u can do w/e u want really just try it once and figure what works best for u

8. Idk about that cannabis really explodes in growth the first weeks of flowering that's the reasoning for using veg nutes cause its going need that nitrogen...cannabis doubles even triples on heights during flowering and most of that is in the first few weeks of flowering...but yeah it's weed and you just need to find what's best for you

9. I had them on 18/6 but they were not growing at all in a week ov being 12/12 they have grown 6 incs and the leaves are not as dark i was giving them bloom because got told to by this bloke from my shop but he said i had made mistake but i no what he said so have been giving just water with right ph i will start giving them bloom again and see how they go thanks for your coments information is the key