Does any body know how to grow sensimillia?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Druggerdude, Oct 28, 2003.

1. PLEASE HELP!! i am going to start growing in the spring and i want to know how to grow chronic sensimillia(seedless).

strait out of the bible--"thou causith the grass for cows, and herbs for the use of man."

2. All you have to do is kill the males once you know which ones are which...don't give them a chance to pollinate the females.

3. thaks for your help and imput. I hope it helps other newbies too.

4. lol bad mental images...cloning a human being in the same way you clone a plant...*cuts off head plants in ground...* directions water human head for 2 to 4 weeks and watch grow..trim gently and feed well! don't forget to train it..lol umm ya ok bad trip

5. i think in some strange freaked out way it sounds appealing....beats childbirth any day....

6. rofl...you'd rather have your head chopped off then give child birth...thats gotta say something

7. so u mean to tell me all chronic is is seedless weed?? all this time i thought it was something different like the genetics!! Hahahaha damn im stupid..LOL

8. i know i sure as hell would!! that would be a mans equivilent to pissing out a golf ball:eek::eek:

no thanks!!

Grasscity Deals Near You