Does Any Body Know How To Grow Matanuska Tundra

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by akdopeman, Apr 27, 2008.

1. well i just wanted to know if anybody has grown this strain, matanuska tundra. and knows if it is grow able by a rookie like me:confused: and if i can grow this easily and produce great buds outdoors. and all tips i can use to grow this strain would be great.:D

2. dood, it just snowed! dont plant for a few weeks ;)

plus isn't this kind of in the wrong section?

3. I am looking out my window at 1 1/2 ft of fresh snow.... It might be a bit early for outdoors.

I am assuming this is the Sagmartha strain, it grows exactly like Skunk #1. Thats basicly all it is, just with a diffrent name.

A greenhouse helps for outdoors here in AK. I have done only 5 outdoor grows without one, but I used auto flowering strains. You can rig something to cover plants, panda cloth works well. To do 12/12 earlier.

I cant wait for this damn snow to go away, a friend hooked me up with some WRxhp#14 clones.

4. I've had my grow outside since April 1st, I live in southern USA, you should be fine growing outdoors. I'm not new to the game and I'm not Dr. Green Thumb, but I can try to help.

Things you may want to know.
    -Some good dirt, almost anything at your local store surely would work.
    -I prefer to put my plants directly into a larger pot, to avoid transplanting.
    -Make sure not to over water, and to NOT leave them in DIRECT sun for longer than 5 hours, especially if your in a climate exceeding 90 F. But, this doesnt mean to put them back inside, just move them to a shady location.
    -Always check for spider mites, there is a million ways to prevent mites, search around on here or just google it.
    -I also do a few growing techniques including, FIM and LST. LST works well outside.

Thats pretty much the basics in my eyes. I don't know anything about the strain you mentioned, but most bud is fairly easy to cultivate. Just treat your plants good and they will return the favor.

Good Luck:hello: