Does an Aerogarden do the job??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoogemeister, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #1 Stoogemeister, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Hey guys, this is my first grow ever and i was wondering if anyone has had experience with an Aerogarden before? I heard from a friend i can get the best yield and it will grow the fastest if i buy this but i don't want to spend 150$ and be dissapointed.

I have a stealthy grow box i can grow in but keep in mind it is roughly 23'' tall and such so the aerogarden will barely be able to fit in it. Is it worth buying this or should i just invest in some cheap CFL lights and do a scrog?

2. the good thing about the aerogarden is its impossible to fuck up w/ it. my friend that might be a retard for real managed to grow some sick plants w/ that thing.

3. I've heard friends say it works wonders and I've seen people on here bash em, I guess it all about what your tryin to do.

I think the deluxe model or something of that sort is the only viable aerogarden product. I forget though so feel free to correct my words.