Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Adrenaline Stop/prevent You From Being High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UncleanDan, May 30, 2013.

1. So the one time I got caught smoking, I almost instantly became un-high. I wondered how that was even possible, so I had to pose the question: Does Adrenaline stop you from being high.

2. Yes it does, at least always has for me. 

3. I don't know but i cant wait to see what others know on this it has always killed my buzz if adrenaline takes over

4. Adrenaline is a drug guys. It gets you even more high. The adrenaline high is much more intense than cannabis will ever be, which might make it seem like the cannabis high disappears.

5. As an adrenaline junkie, I can say no, you feel loads different, but there's a way to differentiate the feelings from each other.

6. All I know is one time I drove into this graveyard with my girlfriend and started smoking and messing around. As we were leaving, and I was still stoned, we ran into a cop pulling into the graveyard and he pulled me over. BOOM rush of adrenaline, I told my girlfriend to stay fucking calm and not say a word let me do the talking and my high was gone. I stepped out of the car after the cop smelled weed but I didn't act high, look high, he didn't even comment about me being high he just said he smelled it. If it wasn't for the adrenaline rush I would have been boned. 

It's almost like adrenaline just rushes your body along and rushes the high away. 

7. Most definitely; if I'm high as fuck and something pisses me off, scares me, or otherwise my mind gets flipped turned right upside down; boom; high is entirely nonexistent and I now live with my auntie and uncle in Bel Air 

8. For me I think it makes me get higher, I remember I smoked some resin and was barely high until I heard a bee flying around in my house. When I went to confront it my adrenaline went way up and I got high as a fucking kite!

I'd assume that it will make your high go away faster since it's raising your heart rate and making everything cycle through your blood faster than a normal rate.

9. Adrenaline gives you extreme focus and speeds up your brain. That's why time seems to slow down. The focus it gives you probably over rides your high and puts into in alert mode.