Does acid go bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by ladyphriend, Jul 23, 2007.

1. It's a tab of the sheet kind? I've had it for a couple days now [I'm a first timer] and I've been waiting for the right time to drop it. It's been chillin' in a cool place but I'm still kind of worried about it. Any advice for a rookie?

2. As long as it stays in a cool place away from direct sunlight you'll be good.

3. keep it out of the light...

4. It won't go bad but if you leave it in a place with good air circulation and light it will lose potency at a rather good rate. Try to keep it in tinfoil in a drawer or something like that, it will keep for months.

5. keep it wrapped up in tin foil and stick it in your freezer.

6. I'm not an expert, but I keep mine in a thick physics textbook. It seems to work well stored some for like half a year and it didn't seem to lose any potency

7. Thanks man! I'm not worryin' about it anymore. I'm actually droppin' it tomorrow on my birthday:hello:...so stoked!

8. EDIT: Sorry - I didn't know the previous one was deleted. Please post threads like this in the General Forum (where I'll be moving this), not Seasoned Tokers. Thanks

9. Not trying to hijack your thread... but.. I have a similar question and figured that I'd ask here instead of making an new thread. I have a chocolate with 2 grams of psyclobin in it. I've have it for about 3 months now. Its wrapped up in tin foil and a plasic baggie. It has been stored in a cool dark place. Ya think it still packs a punch or is it worthless now? Whats the shelf life? I just found it in my drawer the othe day, totally forgot about it

10. active ingredients in a suspension medium usually stay active longer. as long as the chocolate hasn't started to decay, the mushrooms inside ought to still be close to fresh chocolate potency.

11. Let us know how it goes! If you didn’t take it yet here’s(didn’t fully read your post first time) my advise would be just let yourself go, as Timothy Leary said float down the river, and enjoy.. You’ll be fine acid was the first drug I ever did.. When the walls started moving I half freaked out abit, but then I mellowed out and was all good. If you find your self going somewhere you don’t want to go, change the music, lighting look away and discover something new.. Don’t look in a mirror unless your really comfortable how things are going.