Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does ABV have to be cooked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iVapeTooMuch, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Since when you vape bud, you decarboxylate it. Do I still have to make oil/butter or can I eat it straight (not going to eat it straight, going to put it in food)? If I bake it into a grilled cheese sandwhich, will it make it any more/less potent?

2. putting it in food would be better i think

3. yes you do.
    the only thing you don't have to do is decarboxylate it (like you said).
    But the thc/cbd still has to be absorbed by the fat.
    I'm not sure that a grilled cheese sandwich would be very efficent, since there isn't an abundance in fat. You should look up some recipes on this forum on how to make stuff, then use 2-3 times the amount given in the tutorial, depending on how much you vaped and how brown the weed is. (so if it says 1 gram, you would put 2-3 grams of AVB).

4. [quote name='"likealoyal"']yes you do.
    the only thing you don't have to do is decarboxylate it (like you said).
    But the thc/cbd still has to be absorbed by the fat.
    I'm not sure that a grilled cheese sandwich would be very efficent, since there isn't an abundance in fat. You should look up some recipes on this forum on how to make stuff, then use 2-3 times the amount given in the tutorial, depending on how much you vaped and how brown the weed is. (so if it says 1 gram, you would put 2-3 grams of AVB).[/quote]

Thanks for the response. it won't only be cheese, there will be mushrooms, bacon, and some E.V.O.O. I'm using about 2 grams of lightly vaped substance. Light brown/dark green. Would i be better off using The Easiest Single Serving Cannoil Recipe?

5. idk what to tell you because I have never tried it with these ingredients, so I wouldn't really know.
    But using Cannoil sounds like a safe choice. :wave:

6. You can roll that shit up too! Gets you super baked