Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does a vaporizer make smoking 100% okay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SolidBud, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Well yeah i was looking into getting the mflb and i was wondering since its water vapour and thc does it make getting high 100% okay health wise? :yummy:

2. Not if your brain is not yet fully developed as of yet.
    Your immune system will still become less active.
    And if you go past 392F you'll start fuming off carcinogens.
    And with the MFLB there's no temp gauge.
    BUT besides all that, it's the next healthiest way to enjoy your marijuana.
    Edibles are #1 I believe.

3. It's not 100%, but it is significantly better for your respiratory system than smoking. Edibles would be the absolute safest method of ingestion.

4. It's not water vapor.

It's cannabinoid vapor.

5. The mflb is not worth it for other things at that price. Buy a real vaporizer that can somewhat monitor heat and has a constant heating element

6. You can monitor the temperature of the vapor using your tongue if its too hot draw faster there's not enough heat draw slower .-. I think the mflb is amazing and you can find pretty good deals I got mine brand new in the Tin to $75

7. At what age is the brain fully developed?

8. neeeevvveeeeerr

9. Early twenties I believe. Smoking is bad in tour young teens when your brain is developing rapidly