Does a vaporgenie pipe really work?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Carlito99, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Here's a suggestion: Find out which brands/models the nearby smoke shop sells, then hop back on the internet and research those specific options?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well I can only go there once because I can't get a ride there otherwise. I remember they have the $80 ones that use a rock to heat the weed, they have smaller wooden ones and vap pens too when I last checked a few years ago.

3. This is an 18+ site, so: hop on the bus, call a cab, hire an uber, get a ride from a friend, or even ride your bike. Or get a post office box so you can shop for grown-up things online. Or, if you are a kid and your parent's won't let you do any of those things, here's what you can do: Print out a list of award winning and recommended vapes, and keep the shopping list in your pocket when you go to the smoke shop with your fake ID and stick-on mustache. Don't just walk in the door uneducated and buy whatever random vape is on sale, because that's the best way to get ripped off and end up with an overpriced piece of junk. Good luck and let us know which one you buy! :)

4. Relax, I'm not a kid. I'm old enough, I just can't drive and the person driving me won't take me more than once.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do you have a phone? "Hi, can you tell me please what vaporizers you have in stock? I'm looking for a VaporGenie, can you order that for me?"

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Oh yeah, more than ever, with help from a few conceptual improvements:

[​IMG]

And guess what: i found out that although it felt safe for years i finally conclude these pipes can become a co-factor in tooth decay, eventually. So, i suppose my "Micro-Bursting" consumption method may still involve higher-than-expected energy levels after all, possibly leading to cummulative effects in a long-term perspective, including a visit to the dentist after years of chronic use (as re-configured anyway).

In other words my Classic/Sherlock customized handles are generally fine though less-than-ideal for daily / repeated use - while anyway it's always been clear to me that it was intended to serve for "Plan-B" purposes only, that i'd get my "Plan-A" someday.

So far instead of non-incidental Classic/Sherlock Pipes i just prefer switching to a water accessory - strictly for its heat-dispersion properies, actually. Too bad there's some "bong" effect(s) as a bonus, even with no water inside, which is the other main bonus i think...

:judgekneel:

But i fear more frequent maintenance will threaten to render me impatient for more upgrading.

Nonetheless, for some more details please simply consider checking out there:

Welcome to 2021!! :popcorn: