Does a vape like this one save weed?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ganjablazin1224, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Im looking for a vape because I want to give my lungs a break from the tar of smoking. I was thinking of getting this vape here: Amazon.com: Eclipse Vape Purple: Everything Else Is this a good vape and will use less marijuana than smoking like the No2 vapes do? Also how much better is vaping for you than smoking? Are there any hamful sides to vaping?

2. That vape is great for concentrates but not that great for flowers. A better option for below a 100 bucks would be the VaporGenie.

When I went from smoking to vaping using the VaporGenie, my consumption was cut in half.

And yes, it is a BUNCH healthier than smoking.

3. #3 Jakeoster, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    Vaporizing is the healthiest way to get high second only to edibles. Usually when I hit my bong I will cough up some flem afterwords. After vaporizing I feel like I didn't even smoke.

The only side effects of vaporizing per say, is if you get a shoddy or faulty junk electronic vape and it heats up the plastic or whatever and you inhale that.

But as long as you stick with something proven that shouldnt be a problem.

I used to exclusively smoke out of bongs and smoke blunts but since I started vaping I only hit bongs or roll a blunt on occasion.

My advice is if you want to be healthy get a good vape because you will likely start using it a lot and will be a bit disappointed with a cheap compromised piece.

4. Would it save more weed than using a bowl though?

5. By far dude. About 3x higher than a bowl because when you burn it it destroys 50% of the psychoactive chemicals.

When you vaporize you can make use of them all.

6. It really depends on the vape. I pack about as much weed into a volcano as I would a bong hit. Bong hit is one hit and its toast. The vape I can get 5 or 6 *BAGS* full of vapor by playing with the temp and shaking the herbs around. If your tolerance is low, a bag will do ya. For me two bags is perfect. Three bags almost always gets me too high. So it's easy to see that vaporizers really stretch your herb.