Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does a vape get you more high than using a piece or less high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ziggystardust4, Nov 24, 2013.

1. I don't really feel as high when using a vape but it also might just be the weed..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. To be honest I have been doing both for a while and I do think you get more out of a small amount of weed when you vape it. But they are 2 different experiences also depending on your strain they are different. Example.. I notice that when I smoke a really good purp/ indica the couch lock feels allot stronger. I have had friends tell me the same. The vape I use is the pax.

🍄 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 🌿

What type of vape you using? My DBV gets me well stoned but I vape good weed as well.

4. I ordered a vape pen a few days ago and when it gets here I'm gonna try vaping for the first time. I hear that it gives you a more quality high. And it's a lot healthier for you

5. #5 rostock84jacky, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Personally I don't like my vape - MFLB- as much due to the fact that the high isn't as strong but it lasts longer. It's a more clear headed high. A smoke high hits harder but that's also due to the other chemicals that are also being inhaled. I like both but I would smoke more than I would vape. I like the high better from smoke. I would say the smoke high gets you higher for a less amount of time while vape gets you high longer but not as strong.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 CO80525, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    My vape gets me more high

7. When u get used to it the vape high is way more intense then smoking and gets u way higher off less ganj

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Different high so can't compare to well but id say just in shear intensity the vape for same amount of weed. Also depends on if you get sativa or indica. Sativa will be more intense through a vape because it has more thc compared to cbd to start with

9. vape all day.

10. I have a trippy stix and it uses oils and it gets me stoned in 1-2 hits ahahaha. But I am having some physical problems...can someone help me? I posted it right after this one! Thanks and goodluck to you brutha

11. Or before I mean...

12. For me I The vape gets me more baked it comes down to 2 things with vapes

1.qulity of the vape

2.an the vape settings. You need to know your temps for different types of highs.