Does a bong get you more high?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BGreen420, Sep 1, 2009.

1. what he said...

2. I'm smoking a bong sesh right now. And I think bong does get you more stoned, I just smoked pipe and j's for the past four days so I can compare. Idk maybe its just me, but i heard you get like 75 % some odd thc outta bong, and like 25 from joints an 45 for pipes
    bong gives you more tars... LMFAO

• Like Like x 1
  3. Max Thc = Vape...:smoke:

4. Bongs don't get you higher. They just get you there quicker.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Enriched? Enriched with WHAT? LOL.......... :D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. YES, YES, YES, and dubble yes anyone that says no is lil nancy girl-

• Like Like x 1
  7. No it doesnt. Now if you said does a bong get you higher than a pipe hit for hit, then yeah. But you can just take more hits out of a pipe to equal the same hit as a bong and get just as high, coming from me, my only peice and my daily driver is a little spoon, hits hard as fuck if you dont know how to use it but it gets me ripped on like 4 hits which is like half a bowl. But i will admit i LOVE bongs, the hits are so smooth its like your not even inhaling smoke, and this was true for every bong ive tried even homemades.

Currently working on a perc'd, carbon filter'd, hybrid homemade bubbler...should be tight

8. well in my opinion they all get u jus as high its just how fast they get u high your still working with the same amount of herb a bong allows u to take a big hit which for many gives u an instant head change

smoking outta a bong would b like killin a blunt that would normally take 10min to smoke like in 5

but as for a vape it gives u the most bang for your weed but it does give you a different high more uplifted and active

9. I will say that waterfalls, hands down, get me more blitzed than anything else off of very little weed. Bongs get me pretty baked too. Though, I would say it's just more efficient. You can get just as high off of any piece really.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bongs get you high faster than other forms of smoking and can be more efficient (though this differs case to case) If you smoke snaps you're essentially taking in half a joint in one hit and not wasting any due to smoke loss then yeah, you'd get higher than splitting a joint with someone and having it smoke up while you're not taking a hit (same with a spoon)

though, I find chillums (very efficient due to no carb or airflow, so less smoke loss) and vaporizers also get me mad high proportional to the amount of bud i'm smoking. With bongs you lose thc due to res sticking to the inner surfaces of the piece. so you're losing more thc than you would with a vaporizer. the real advantage to a bong is the quickness of the high. you're taking in a lot at once and it hits right away. Ever notice how the first hit of the day of the best? or the first bowl/joint? same principle.

• Like Like x 1
  11. bongs do get me higher. I like it better than blunts and bowls iMO

• Like Like x 2
  12. Aye im baked rn bruh that's all I can say :RoorRip:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. thank you for bumping an 8 year old thread

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. it's history :dance2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Double skully will skull fuck you mind blowing.[​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yup :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. They bring me to space ;D

• Like Like x 2
  18. You're a good person. Always remember that:) :poke::)

• Like Like x 1
  19. I suppose yes, not for any magical reason though. Bongs enable you to take huge hits at once, so the high smacks you in the face lmao

"what i do is not up to you."

• Like Like x 1
  20. So no matter how you smoke it you are going to loose THC content if you use anything to smoke it with. Like, a bong, vaporizer, Water pipe, etc. That ain't no good. Can't you vape without losing any THC?

• Like Like x 1