Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does a better piece equal better high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Jan 10, 2010.

1. i have 2 pieces. some small handheld water bong i got really cheap, and another longer killer one which was a bit more expensive.
    i prefer using the smaller glass one as i can never really be bothered with the longer one even though it's more fun to use.
    question is, will using the better bong do anything but look better? i imagine the only thing it'll do for the hit is allow bigger hits and maybe a bit cooler because of the distance it has to travel compared to the smaller one. But i'm fine with the hits the smaller one can get me. i'm not missing out on a better high using a cheaper piece am i?

2. not really, a piece might be less efficent at delivering THC but in your case i think either will do

3. Yes, if by a better high you mean less throat irritation and/or smoother hits.

4. not by much. im sure you could get more high from the larger piece simply because it is larger, so you can fill it up more, and the smoke will be cooler. but then again, you could rip a smaller piece just as hard, but it will be more harsh since it will be more dense and hot. just do whatever you prefer man. its not like your going to get 10x higher just because you use the larger one. save it for larger groups sesh's or whatever. its all preference. enjoy.

5. the bowl on the smaller bong is actually way bigger than on the bigger bong. that's probably so you can take 1 big hit with the bigger bong then re-pack, but the smaller one you just fill her up and take smaller hits without needing to re-pack.

6. i think one just may hit smoother then the other :p

cause regardless if your smoking 2 grams of bud from a bowl or a bong or a joint your still going to be smoking 2 grams :p, bongs just get you ripped quick cause your taking HUGE hits.....i love bongs :]

7. probably. ive had a few harsh hits with the smaller bong but i think i'm happy to just take smaller hits. they're never a problem.

i can't smoke the bigger one indoors at night because of the noise it makes. even though it's awesome it's loud and obvious. :laughing:

8. im asumming you live with someone that "cant" know you smoking right?

man i myself live with my old man and never smoked inside the house (but have thought about it) but back to the subject, if i WERE to toke inside i would just put some music on to block out any sound ex. sound from hits,coughing,ligther, or whatever

9. yeah man live with my parents. i don't know what theyd think about it but i dont think itd be good haha. i wish i could just get them to my point of view and toke up with them! :smoking:

you should try toking up inside its good. means you dont have to risk the cold outside! its a risk though with the chance of someone walking in or smelling it. just make sure to blow every last toke out the window!

10. my old man is a truck driver so he's usually not home but his GF is, no really bothers me when im in my rooms so i might end up doing so, but i have no weeeeeeeeeeeeeed :[ and its to freaking cold to go out and buy some arhfadskjfaklfjdklsangkjlvfndavkfads >.<!!!!

11. Yes it makes a difference. Taking big, cool, dense rips from my 22" tube will get you a lot higher than a spoon. Also, the cleanliness of the piece makes a difference so keep it clean.

Nothing beats smoking out of high quality clean glass with some ice. No percs or a/cs or any of that bullshit.

12. It doesn't make a better high, it just makes the act of smoking a lot more enjoyable.

13. Whichever one filters it less will give you more THC.

14. here ya go.

The only thing that delivers a better high is a vape, the rest is all smoke. Now a nice bong makes it so you can take bvigger\smoother hits,which may in turn lead to you smoking more herb and resulting in a better high. But i mean you can only get so much out of one bowl.