dodged a bullet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronichouse93, Jan 31, 2012.

1. so today while i was at work i guess my mom decided to come into my room and clean it for me. i was so scared, and apperently she didint look inside my gym bag where i normally keep my stash. whats the closest you have been to getting caught?

2. came into thread expecting a post from Neo, left disappointed...

3. wait so she tried to shoot you

4. Bro thats some sketch shit! ABANDON WEED NOW

YOUR MOMS ONTO YOU! shes just seeing if youll be truthful!

5. Hide it in a video game or a movie case

6. Get one of those stash mouse things.

7. Hollowed out computer speaker next to a computer

8. Wooow I was totally expecting some matrixy shit.

#Whataletdown...

9. That was exactly what I was thinking. Didn't think it'd be the first reply though :(

10. I really think majority of GC is not 18 with the abundance of threads of this caliber.

11. I thought you were making a joke when you said 'caliber'. :laughing:

12. Having it found.

13. I once had it in my pillow sheets JUST FOR A HOUR OR two and my fucking aunt found it.just after she told me no weed in the house..
    Also one time I had just purchased a pricey OZ, I went to home hardware with my mom her BF calls and said he found weed. Apparently the dog took it out of my bed and brang it out into the living room. Never seen that oz again:(

14. Most dissappointing thread of 2012.

15. To save the great expectations of a promised dodged bullet I will post a REAL bullet dodge story.

One time my uncle took my cousin with autism to the flea market to walk around. They were standing next to each other and stepped away from each other for a second.

At this very moment some dumbass was checking out a used gun and squeezed off a round sending it right between them. My uncle is from new England and it definitely cemented his hate for the south :p

16. On a similar note, my dad and I were chopping wood about 5 or 6 years ago. I was around 15 or 16, and had been out there all day. Gave him the axe, take a step over to grab my drink, and the head of the axe flys off and goes through the very point in space my head was about 10 seconds before.

17. I will kill myself if this #hastag shit catches on to GC

18. #IHATEitwhenpeopledothisshit!!!!

That shits all over facebook to. Makes me want to delete my facebook account

19. :smoking::cool:Mister Anderson....

20. Your irony is striking