The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dodged a bullet...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by telluride toker, Sep 14, 2003.

1. I won't go into details, but I came VERY, VERY close to getting busted. I still might get in some trouble. I really appreciate how close i came. I just want you all to know that no matter what happens I'll keep posting and keep you filled in. Every day is a gift.

2. Bit of a fucked up thread but yeah keep us filled in!

3. well glad you'll be stayin. Don't get busted.

4. man if they get to close, run for it... i mean, if ur gonna get busted for somethin small like under 30 G's, just get rid of it... but if its for something more... horticultural, i say get rid of it fast n lay low... around my place now, they have hellicopters flyin over the woods i think lookin for bud plants... i mean what else do u need 4 hellicopters flyin over the same patch of woods at a time, 3, 4 times a day?

5. too late to run. Now all i can do is stick by my story. Wish me luck.

6. what happened?1!

7. Not to sound like i know everything or a asshole but you sound like a minor still to me, i don't think you are in that much if any toruble with five-o i think you are just making the situation sound worse then it actually is.

8. Ok, w/e. I was over-reacting earlier, and everything's fine now. I was looking at maybe losing my job, and that could have really fucked me. But it all worked out, so it's ok.

9. Well its good that u didnt get in any shit. Weedboss, you know, some problems that may seem small to you, may be big to other people, so over-reacting or not, blowing the situation out of proportion wasnt exactly what he was doin....

10. Thanks a lot. (No offense, weedboss, but you basically called me a child.)

11. I was really close to getting busted one time, or thought I did. I sat in the dark in the living room with curtains pulled and wouldn't let no one turn the lights on because I thought the law was coming to serve me with a warrant.

turns out the neighbor was the one who was being served.

12. Well i have been busted before, at a keg party I got a UPM. Parents werent too mad though, and I only had to pay a fine.

13. I'm not offended. We all have our own point of view.

I've just been taking a back seat from the city at the moment dude no biggy it happens to all of us and i think it will also happen to you too at some point obliviot as shocking as that sounds. ;)

Grasscity Deals Near You