Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dodged a bullet

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by supermanbygrass, Mar 26, 2008.

1. hey need help immediattley!!! i hav a drug test tommorow and last time i smoked was two days ago wat the hell do i doo?:eek:

2. You can either find a smokeshop and buy a detox kit or you can roll down to GNC and pick up a bottle of Niacin 500 take 2 every 5 hours and drink tons of water. Good luck bro.

3. Niacin wont help ya, there is no way to rid your body of the chemicals that THC breaks down into, they are stored in your fat and slowly released over the course of the days following your cessation of smoking. How much did you smoke the last time you smoked, and what is your previous smoking history like before this?

Your only option is probably going to be dilution, which is all that those expensive detox drinks do. You'll need some B-Vitamins to color your urine to pass visual inspection (A bottle of b complex vitamins will run you about 6 dollars at your local GNC), and quite a bit of Gatorade to keep the specific gravity of your urine within passable standards. Even with dilution, the creatine levels of your urine may be too low to pass inspection, just hope that your body's natural creatine levels are high.

Here is a guide to successfully (hopefully) diluting your urine enough to pass your test, assuming is a urinary analysis test and not a hair or whatever test.

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1147-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html

If you have a warming pad, and have a friend with clean urine, you can try to substitute your urine with theirs.

http://boards.cannabis.com/drug-testing/1146-substitution-tips-tricks-guidelines.html

Good luck my friend!

4. There's actually no help for you bruh. the ONLY thing you can do is just blaze up cuz ur ass is toast. nah but really just go get some synthetic urine, the one wit the big red x on the box (i forgot the name), but my friend passed his test using it fine

5. Drink gallons of water, sweat it out, then you just keep flushing till you take the test. :)

6. Hope everything works out for you. I wish I had passed my DT, now I am STILL jobless. Lovely.

7. CERTO. Look into certo and you might pull it off but theres a procedure of drinking and pissing that I can't remember. It blocks molecules that are too large like THC from going through your urinary tract. so, if done correctly you might pass. Certo is a jelly powder mix used for jelly's. It's at all major grocery stores. I know like 3 people it worked for so maybe it could work for you. Like I said look into it before you try it though.

8. well idk about you but my friend told me he smoked like two bowls before a drug test that was on the spot before and he passed, was a saliva test though so idk how that changes the results