Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dodged a bullet today.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iCeD MeTaL, May 6, 2012.

1. Beautiful sunny day today. So i went to downtown to pick up some bud, evertyhing went fine. But right from the start i had a strange feeling today was not going to be a regular day. This morning i just finished a half vaped trench so i was mildly alert, but not totally baked. As i was waiting for the bus, which was especially long because its a sunday, an old lady came and sat down and started talking tome about random things like the weather etc. ten minutes later i asked her if she was just going up to the mall nearby and she just laughed and got up and left. so i was like... ok.

Nothing out of the ordinary with the buy, but when i was waiting for the bus home at a transfer station, i noticed a cop at the parking lot about 20 meters away. Like it wasnt even across the street from where i was waiting, it was just a wide bus lane away. At first he was talking to some drivers and i thought he was just telling them to move on or something as alot of cars drop people off there. Ten minutes later, he brought the dog out. I was stunned. I saw his unmarked SUV there but i had no idea he would have a dog in there, and then the next minute my bus finally arrives. Cop starts to come across the lane towards us. The bus is packed and some elderly people are getting off. Cop stops halfway. I just stood there, there was nothing i could do because it would obviously look suspicious if i moved away from the group for no reason. Then i start thinking to myself, is this the day the great iCeD MeTaL finally gets caught? i had 6 fucking g's of dank in my pocket. but regardless of how many g's or just a joint, i knew that if i got sniffed out then the cop would have no choice but to go through procedure. cops here are chill if they catch you smoking a j, usually they just tell you to destroy it, but its probably different if you got sniffed by a drug dog.

Bus unloads. Driver waves us in. Everone looked reluctant at first, i wanted to fucking jump in there and force the driver to shut the door and take off (like Speed), but i played it cool. let the elderly get in first, then i waltz in, still looking out the windows. Cop stopped halfway and went back, but then started walking across the lane again, and i think i lost sight of him behind the bus. Everyone had already gotten on, and the driver was just checking to see if anyone else is running for the bus. I was totally expecting the cop to get on and sniff everyone, sometimes they do stupid random shit like that or check everyones fares. But............ one minute later the bus driver shuts the door and pulls away. At this point my expression was like

[​IMG]

Can't believe i made it out alive. I stood there at the bus stop with 6g's approx 20 meters away from a drug dog. I learned today that their range is limited :hello: BUT then again if someone up there really wanted to fuck with me then maybe if the dog was standing downwind and there was a gust of wind the dog couldve picked it up. One bark was all thats needed to fuck me over. Also, when i first arrived there i was tired and had been thinking about crossing over there (away from the people) and lighting up a cig while waiting. I guess it was karma that bailed me out....... marijuana karma :smoke: i was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong stuff and made it out alive!

I got 4g of purple kush and 2g of blueberry. doesnt really look special but when you break it up its really sticky.. just smoked a pipe bowl of blueberry and it comes on strong with a head buzz, then mellows out evenly so that i am still functional now. Stay safe tokers :smoke:

2. 6 grams... that's a tough spot to be in. I never carry more then a gram, that way if I get pulled over or anything, I can eat it.

3. Drug dogs have to be given a command to look for drugs. It smelled it, it just wasn't given the command so it had no reason to alert at it

4. I wouldve left it on the bus in between the seats or some thing...

5. It could also had to do with the wind. If the wind blew right at the dog it would have been libel to smlel it and get you.