Dodge vs Chevy tug of war goes too far (liveleak)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Tomason, Dec 16, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=165_1355648980]LiveLeak.com - Dodge vs Chevy tug of war goes too far.[/ame]

Hahaha, funny as shit :D

2. thats why u dont let your sketchy friend drive your car. Cause hes sketchy lol

3. all I was thinking about was how they could have hurt somebody,

still funny regardless

4. what a fucking clown, ida beat his ass for that shit.

people are fucking stupid....

5. Such a fucking idiot. That is why people assume that there's some dumbfuck in the driver's seat of every lifted truck with chrome rims. That guys lucky he didn't get fists to the face from everyone who rushed over. And if that was my truck being pulled, I think his would have some interesting damage next day. (loose lugs on the wheels, gasoline in the diesel tank, etc).

6. lol don't fuck with a Cummins. And Im a Chevy guy.

7. Somebody's gonna have flat spots

8. Why did the camera stop, it was just getting good.

9. Typical YouTube lol

10. Hahahaha...that was great.

11. This. For real it's pretty douche to need to prove anything in a public tug a war but then take it that far.... How fucking terrifying to be in the Chevy.

12. That's fucking great hahaha. Id die if I saw something like that, especially with all those rednecks running lol.

13. dumbass hicks

14. Lol only reason he didn't get his face beat in is I THINK it was staged(diesel engine vs gas burner? Not fair haha) but anyways the reason I think it's staged is because at the beginning the chev doesn't hit the gas at all tires didn't spin at all and I'm pretty damn sure his brake lights wer on from the start right up until the end

15. I thought about that possibility too, but the driver could just not know what to do in a tug of war. But still, common sense would be to pop it in neutral instead of letting the asshole ruin your tires.

16. dumbass rednecks... why is it so cool to be an idiot now??

17. lol what?

18. jersey shore= cool idiots. teen mom= cool idiots. duck dynasty= cool idiots. honey boo boo= cool idiots. i swear its a plague.

19. haha i woulda done the same shit if i started pullin him so easy.. i like rubbin shit in

JEREMY!

20. Funny thing is all those cool idiots makes more money than we ever will..