Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dode mixed with reggie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewpothead, Jun 21, 2012.

1. This guy just told me that mixing reggie and dode together gives you a real good high but i dont believe him I think that would be a waste of good weed has anyone ever done this and is it true that its a better high than just smoking dode by it self

2. Might as well mix it with some fucking tobacco.

3. What in the FUCK is dode?

4. Its what people here in Phoenix call dank bud

5. Well I'm usually always smoking reggie, but then I smoke kush at night. Being on a reggie high and then smoking kush is amazing. Sometimes i get a headache but thats just the schwagtrain...

6. I knew you had to be from phoenix to call shit dode lol I had never heard that used as slang for the dank before moving out here lol, I wanted to ask you if you were from phoenix but didn't want to seem like a complete weirdo lol which side of the valley are you from??

7. Why do people gotta be coming up with new names for good weed all the time? Can't we just pick a word and stick to it? :p

8. Im from the west side of phoenix but i wanna move to show low or prescott with a friend of mine when i get the money

9. I lived in Tempe for a little while, moved to MI before AZ passed medical else id still be out there.

Sold dank the whole time and never heard the word dode that I can remember.

To stick to the thread, I will say AZ Reggie is well worth it for the cost. If you don't have the means or the right hook on dank, smoke the dank after you get a little toasty from the shwag.

I'd never adulterate nug with anything except the extremely rare spliff.

10. Sorry Pheonix but y'all sound fuckin stupid. Call it Dank, Flame, Fire.

11. An you're using the word "y'all." smh at kids these days lol

12. [quote name='"French Montana"']

An you're using the word "y'all." smh at kids these days lol[/quote]

And your to lazy to spell out word's "smh", damn kiddo's

13. Your avatar is ridiculous >_<

14. #14 MrxNiceGuy, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    To answer your question your friends retarded lol.

Swag always gives me a headache. The high sucks doesnt matter if it was smoked with good bud or not!

If you can get your hands on good weed id never buy swag again let alone even consider smoking the two together. JUST SMOKE THE BEST WEED YOU CAN FIND

People say they like to buy swag because their poor or struggling with money and swag is cheaper.

example OZ of good weed = about $280

OZ of swag ranges from $60-80.

I can see how people struggling for money would choose bulk and cheaper over less bulk and more expensive.

But in the end it = about the same thing with a better high all around from the good weed. I bet you it would take maybe 2x 3x or even 4x the amount of swag to feel the same thing from good bud(24% thc bud). Well for me thats the truth. It would take me a good gram to 2 grams of swag to feel what would be = to a .4 .5 of good weed, and on top of that i would have a major headache from smoking the swag.

Its just a market trick theirs such a lack of thc in the swag that it would be equal too the less weight of fire bud.

So in the end your paying the same price for the same high just the swag high sucks soooooo much more. Theirs little if any medication reliefs from swag

15. and you are to lazy to use a ' in "you're"

:p

16. :laughing:

17. [quote name='"Nikedunks"']Sorry Pheonix but y'all sound fuckin stupid. Call it Dank, Flame, Fire.[/quote]

they are just as stupid

18. And you're too lazy to use capitalizations and sentence ending punctuations.

19. ITT: Grammar Nazis come to hangout.

On-topic: I seriously thought you we're referring to 'doda' sometimes called 'dode'

At the risk of an infraction, I'll try and spread some knowledge.

Doda is basically dried poppy pods ground into a powder.

All I could think when I saw this topic was, "Well obviously that's gonna be a good high." :rolleyes:

20. #20 SmokenSomeGreen, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    I also wasn't on a internet forum correcting people, but good job :hello:

But this says all i needed to say